Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Your mom goes to college
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have these? and opinions on them? and how are they in summer? i dont want to buy something that will be to uncomfortably hot to wear. also how are they for walking in?

·
Blue Wheels
497 Posts
I have a pair and they are ok boots. They don't offer the same level of rigid protection that the SMX+ or the Vertigos offer, but they are pretty substantial and will do a good bit to protect you. The fact that they are less rigid than other boots makes them easier to walk around in and less squeaky, but if you're the kind of person who is rides hard and really pushes the limit, you may want to consider something more substantial.

·
Your mom goes to college
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i went with the vertigo air so my feet arent hot as shit and they had an adjustable calf so i can tighten them to fit with my pants untucked. and i found a local shop to buy them from so i went to try sizes i needed a size down to fit tight enough. they had to order them in it was $300.25 shipped to my house more than i wanted to pay but i guess teh extra money for a better boot is better than a broken ass ankle if i ever wreck

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like them as as all around boot. corfortable, easy to walk in, not too hot in summer, warm enough with wool socks, hold up well against a quick shower (but definately no tempor), moderate protection, sedate looks, and well constucted. If I raced, lived in a hot or wet climate they wouldn't be my first choice, but for when and where I ride they do a good job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts