Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just thought I would rant because I can't stand seeing most girls after about 3 weeks. I hear the same lines over and over from Girl to Girl:

Your my Best Friend (you barely know me)- at about 3rd or 4th day
I don't normally Sleep with someone this quickly (yeah Right) - 3-7th day
I REALLY REALLY (Trying as hard as possible no not say THE word) like you - Day 8
Hints at possible LONG term relationship (I don't plan on getting divorced again till at least 40) - Day 10-21
I say Im thinking about moving, she says what if they don't have a job for me there- I stand there with a look of WTF on my face

This scenario or one very similair has been happening since I was 16 or 17ish, now that Im almost 25 Im sick of it.

The problem is that I stay away from clingy girly girls for this reason and usually date independent, got their shit togather, yet still hot, Girls.

So wanted single Hot chick with shit togather for casual dating who wont try to marry me after 2 weeks

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
:lol good luck dude. there aren't many chicks out there like me (who have little to no interest in marriage). I got burned very badly in my marriage (for 7 years)...that was like 4 years ago...yeah, I think about it w/my bf, but I don't broach the subject. I figure if he wants to marry me, he'll bring it up. I can wait. (been waiting almost 3 years already)

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no problem with eventual marriage, (divorced already) I am just sick of feeling like I'm 'with' someone after 2 weeks of knowing them. Sorry but no. And nothing recent actually struck this subject up, I was just bored thinking about life earlier.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beowulf2k said:
Girls are tools, once you meet a woman, your worries are all over....for a bit at least.

meeting them is not the problem, its meeting one with her own life and actually has goals besides finding a guy who makes decent money and latching on, thats the problem

·
Registered
234 Posts
I feel ya brother...except I haven't ever heard the getting divorced again line before. I guess most girls around here have never been in serious relationships. Thats a college town for ya.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Funny I experienced the exact opposite when dating....the guys wanted to get too serious too quick!! geeze, hold your horses there hoss, that's why they call it dating LOL

It takes all kinds I suppose! I am surprised you didn't mention that they are starting to say "i love you" about after the 1st week or so :lol

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Dude quit your whining, look at this way, whether they do or do not have there shit together, who cares you dont want to settle down anyway so why worry. As for sex, not all women want to fuck you on the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd date, deal with it. Finally what you want is every single 20somethings dream, both male and female, were just not all lucky enough to find them.....

Just wait till you get to my age, and you cant find a decent shag anywhere, you actually DO have to date them to get some..... Your young and you've got what young hot chicks wanting what you have, I'm stuck in the middle age arena, moms and such, I have to pass the "my kids like you test".....Fuck that, I want to shag you not marry you and take on your kids.....

Then again those who actually know me will know this is just the wise old voice of inspiration talking.......

Now go out and get on with it.........but watch you might actually accidently of course meet the one you do want to be with, and she doesn't want to be with you...Remember it works both ways......

·
Registered
569 Posts
Stop whining and get your shit together.

The idea is to make them *want* you. You need to be so attractive and so irresistable that she'll peel her clothes off for you. If you're doing that right, none of this relationship talk will really matter. It may come up, but by that time you'll be sleeping with her.

The problem isn't the women you're dating, the problem is your approach to dating. This is especially true if you get caught in the "just friends" trap consistently. It's not her fault that you're not making your intentions clear.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not really whining just curious whats going on. And why these girls cant just have a casual scene. They want to marry every guy they see. I personnally just want to slut around untill I meet someone worth stopping for and having them trying to tell me they want to be my one and only after about 2-3 weeks and try to move in just isn't going to fly.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm not trying to be an asshole. I'm trying to motivate you.

The very first thing you need to do is stop blaming women for these problems you're having with them. Evaluate your approach, and change it if necessary. If you want a casual relationship with them, and you want it to be sexual, you need to be very clear about it.

The thing is, even before you start talking about marriage and serious relationships and what-not you should probably already have them in the sack.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No No They bring it up, and I totally agree about the sack thing.

Heres my current strategy:

Meet chick
Call 2-3 days later
Set date for the weekend
Do Her
Next Day Courtesy call
within the following 2-3 days she wants to be with me forever
only thing I can think off is stop the courtesy call but than I will look like a prick

I have a friend who hooks me up with her friends but she refuses anymore cause I messed them all up in the head apparantly :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
That's the beauty of hookers..... it's all bizz.... she won't call ya but you know she is happy to see you again when you are ready.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Juggalo said:
Meet chick
Call 2-3 days later
Set date for the weekend
Do Her
Next Day Courtesy call
within the following 2-3 days she wants to be with me forever
only thing I can think off is stop the courtesy call but than I will look like a prick
Well shit what do you expect your acting like a prick, look at it this way, everything you do is dating schedule.....If you want what you say you want it should be:-
Meet girl
Tell her you want to shag her
Listen to her tell you to fuck off cos your a prick
Go home alone
2-3 days later meet another girl
tell her you just want to shag her and hang out
Listen to her tell you your a prick
Go home alone
2-3 days later
Revert to being a prick who spins dreams
Meet chick
Call 2-3 days later
Set date for the weekend
Do Her
Next Day Courtesy call.....

What do you expect, your using the dating game to your own ends, women are different you take them on date they think you "are" interested in them....

Sorry if I sounded harsh, but shit man, your getting exactly what your playing for.....
You need to be upfront right from the start, let them know that all you want to do is shag and hang out with no ties, trouble is with that as I already explained above.
"YOUR NOT GOING TO GET ANY"

·
Registered
556 Posts
Juggalo said:
meeting them is not the problem, its meeting one with her own life and actually has goals besides finding a guy who makes decent money and latching on, thats the problem

We're out there. Some of us have decent, stable jobs, own our own homes and toys, etc. We just prefer to hang with men who aren't assholes, who have their OWN goals that don't include fucking us then bailing because they got what they wanted. Believe it or not, women that have their shit together & their own life are usually looking for someone that's going to treat them with a little respect, as something more than a wet hole. But that's just my $.02.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ludicrous said:
We're out there. Some of us have decent, stable jobs, own our own homes and toys, etc. We just prefer to hang with men who aren't assholes, who have their OWN goals that don't include fucking us then bailing because they got what they wanted. Believe it or not, women that have their shit together & their own life are usually looking for someone that's going to treat them with a little respect, as something more than a wet hole. But that's just my $.02.
freakin GREAT reply. That's top of the line posting right there. :cheers

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats part of the problem, I am working on the pricky thing tho :), is that when they give it up so easy I have a hard time saying no, and than I lose respect for them. I just want to meet someone I can respect; not a girl that when I take out actually suggests 'going back to my place' cause that is always what happens. ALthough I am working on the saying no part and I do say 'no' and send them home more than I say 'lets go' cause I am not man whore and I dont want to catch something either.

I dunno just frustrated with the whole thing, not trying to justify myself just trying to better my chances of actually meeting someone worth keeping. I am a little leary of easy girls since I caught my Ex-wife sleeping with 15 of my closest friends. Either way not to hold that against anyone I meet but I just have a hard time respecting a girl that gives it up on a first date and a hard time dating someone I dont respect.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ludicrous said:

Im not out just to get it and I dont remember when the last time I initiated sex was

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BTW Im not trying to get flamed just trying to get input on how to meet an actual woman that I can respect as a person. To this day there is only one (that I dated) that I respect like that, but alas we have already dated and that was a 7 years ago, yet we still get togathar on occaision when I am in town. Seriously I try and try but it just seems like I dont get along with any 20 somethings. Most of my friends are in their 30's and 40's and have their shit togathar. I am the same way all I do is strive to better myself and try to be respectable towards others, but I can not help myself when people show me they don't want to be respected like that, But pride themselves on being little sex kittens.

Seriously all I want is something along the lines of this scenario:
Wanna go see <insert movie title hear>?
No, not into that lets go to the shooting range instead.

as opposed to this scenario:
Wanna go see <insert movie title hear>?
OK
Repeat over and over and over and over and over and over and....

or this one:
Wanna do this?
Whatever you want, I dont have a life, I want to stop hanging out with my friends for you, and follow you.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts