Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is the Huge negitive part of working for the department of Education!
People don't shut up and listen and open there ears!
Sorry im venting!
No wonder people here have such bad attitudes.

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Could you repeat that? :lao

·
Registered
376 Posts
TWSTA said:
wow you guy aren't any better!
Umm im sorry, when you make a topic like that. I kinda need some background. I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the job i work i take the info of each student. and people literally call her to argue with us and think we are doing things to there applications so that they can't attend school. Its so hard not to yell at someone on the phone cause they cant shut up ya know?

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
I love you TWSTA, will you bear my children?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thats when you just hang up on em, if they call back and complain just tell em you've been having problems with your phones.

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
You could always quit and go to work at the Tyson plant right at the south edge of town...? Or is it Farmland? Been a while since I was there...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Drifter said:
You could always quit and go to work at the Tyson plant right at the south edge of town...? Or is it Farmland? Been a while since I was there...
COOP (Farmland) and it shut down a couple of years ago.... :beer

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
TWSTA said:
Sick And Tired Of Repeating Myself!
That's funny.... you seemed to love repeating "Oh God!!!! Ohhhh!!! Oh GoD!!!! Oh GoooooODDDDDDD!!!!!!!"

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Naughty76 said:
That's funny.... you seemed to love repeating "Oh God!!!! Ohhhh!!! Oh GoD!!!! Oh GoooooODDDDDDD!!!!!!!"

now that's funny :lao

I'm sorry TWSTA....were you saying something?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maybe just you all! lol
im glad that i am loved by you all! lol
Nick your bad! thats just wrong!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Naughty76 said:
I would too if I had to look at your face for more than a minute.... "Oh my eyes!!! My eyes!!!!!!!!!!" :eek:nfloor

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
They don't take rejection easily. It's ok ladies. I understand. Although Jaime, that did kinda hurt a little bit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts