Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stephen072774 said:
Born a Texan, I'll pull for the 'Boys no matter what.
I too was born in Tx, sill here. Born a Cowboy fan too, HATED the Oilers. Jerry Jones messed it all for me though. I don't support him or his team, more so HIM.
Then the Texans moved into Houston, and the rest is history.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
sweet thread! go Colts!!

i'm really looking forward to football season, but it also marks the end of riding season (pretty much). yen and yang...sweet and sour...lol

kinda a goofy picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
I too was born in Tx, sill here. Born a Cowboy fan too, HATED the Oilers. Jerry Jones messed it all for me though. I don't support him or his team, more so HIM.
Then the Texans moved into Houston, and the rest is history.
Yep, I know exactly what you mean... I hate that jerk Jerry Jones. Tom Laundry is my hero. But I just couldn't pull for any other team. I still support the team and always will, I like the new coach, but I still cuss the owner.

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
go Broncos!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
G MEN!!!!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
V V V said:
Enough horsin around... Joe Gibbs is back and we're winning a Super Bowl!
woooohooo...like your taste V V V been a fan since 82...ole Joe back in the saddle...better watch out. Maybe not this year...but we'll be knocking soon :twofinger

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Start you a colledge football thread then. We'll post our colledge color's there. Leave this one for the NFL. :flipa
Yeah, good point.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i like nfl football more then college. at least in the nfl at the end of the season you know who the best team is..

GO DALLAS COWBOYS
BORN A TEXAN.. COULDNT GO FOR ANY OTHER TEAM..

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bdavis24 said:
i like nfl football more then college. at least in the nfl at the end of the season you know who the best team is..

GO DALLAS COWBOYS
BORN A TEXAN.. COULDNT GO FOR ANY OTHER TEAM..
I love the NFL, don't get me wrong, it's just that at the college level the big $$$ factor has not come into play yet. The game is still at its purest.
I LOVE THIS GAME...........at both levels though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts