Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cmon guys, make this forum active and post pics of your Sprints. I don't have one but aspire to. Mods please make this a sticky!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not an ST, but its better looking cool cousin......

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice triple ... cmon guys post more .. .

·
Turbo nerd.
13,728 Posts
Not an ST, but its better looking cool cousin......
I would LOVE to get a hold of an RS to wrench on. It wouldn't look much like that when I was done with it. But I could definately have some fun.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2008 Sprint ST ABS

Here's my 2008 with ABS in Pacific Blue. I bought it new in May and have 6,300 miles on it now. I love this bike! :banana

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow :drool, only if they put in USD forks in there otherwise that is a perfect piece of machinery. How does the stock suspension perform?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow :drool, only if they put in USD forks in there otherwise that is a perfect piece of machinery. How does the stock suspension perform?
I'm happy with the stock suspension. Everyone complains that it's too soft, but the Sprint sure can handle! Some upgrade to Ohlins or other brands for shocks, but I have mine set up for long distance comfort. Notice the higher screen and bar risers! :)

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whats the mpg like?

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now I love this bike even more.

·
BOOYAM
545 Posts
Heres my new (to me) 2005 Sprint ST! Traded in my ZZR-600 for it about a month ago. Has about 15,000 km on it (9,000 miles), all three OEM bags and is in excellent condition!

Sorry for the crappy pics...cant really bring the bike outside until March or April :(

Oh..and I removed the OEM topcase, as I'll be replacing it with my own GIVI.

I have ridden an 08 Sprint at a Triumph demo day, and I gotta say, I LOOOOVE this bike, and I'm so happy to finally own one! The 1050 triple is an AMAZING motor! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like the silver, I'm headed out for a road trip on the 20th, I think we are headed Vermont or somewhere north east to mix it up and will post some pics :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im new her and dont know exactly how to use this page. Can any one help me with a question please? Im having the following problem with my 2004 daytona 600. I ride the as normal but when it reaches the temperature above 200F, for any reason I shut it down and if want to start it up again it wont start up. I have to let it cool down in order to start back again. Can any one answer my question please, Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts