Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, we can't all ride year round - so I wonder, who's got the most unassuming 4 wheeler?

Here's my 3000cc DGE (detroit gas eliminator)... 99 Taurus SE, 100,000 km (~60,000 miles) and babied like it were a ferrari... one of the few 2nd generation Tauri on the road that has a full aftermarket sound system, lol... I love how kids in civics give me weird looks when I drive by and my big heavy sedan is louder and faster than their "souped up" machines.

You can just barely make out the binary license plate...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
The only vehicle that I own is my bike. I stick with her through thick and thin. as my dad says "snow and ice happens". he used to work for a weather company. hes weird sometimes.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
2004 Yamaha FZ6 :lao :lao

But really, Define "bad weather"?? Only time I'm not on my bike is if the ground is covered in snow/ice or it's below 30 degrees (had to draw the limit somewhere).

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Not a good pic, but it's the only one I've got. Nothing to look at anyway... my '96 Cavalier and the butt of my wife's '01 Aztek in the driveway at my old place.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
crx81 said:
Not a good pic, but it's the only one I've got. Nothing to look at anyway... my '96 Cavalier and the butt of my wife's '01 Aztek in the driveway at my old place.
You mean the butt of the butt ugly Aztek? hehe. I always wondered what Pontiac was thinking when they designed that thing. That and the Honda Element both look like an abortion gone bad, IMHO.

·
Registered
145 Posts
here's the cage

This is the loaded trip for Sturgis last year....04 F150 SCREW

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i hate both of them, but apparently somebody likes them. not to knock your wife, this pertains to people in general, sometimes people have a misguided sense of taste when it comes to cars(was that PC enough, I'm working on being correct). there are many vehicles that make me stop and ask, what was going through the designers head, or the managers head when he approved it. oh well, cool looking cars, and bikes(like ours), go down in history as sexy machines, where the element and the aztec will be but a speck on the ugly car list.

·
Professional Cat Herder
712 Posts
2002 Dodge Caravan. I just can't bring myself to take a picture of it. If you must know what it looks like just step outside. There's sure to be 50 in any 1 mile area. You can't swing a dead cat round' here without hitting 6 of them. :lao

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here's my ride...1996 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Although that may change in a few months...the new 2006 MX-5 is pretty darn cool. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
The Rayman said:
2002 Dodge Caravan. I just can't bring myself to take a picture of it. If you must know what it looks like just step outside. There's sure to be 50 in any 1 mile area. You can't swing a dead cat round' here without hitting 6 of them. :lao
I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and guess that yours is green.

I actually saw a green caravan in Ireland of all places. It was a truly sad day.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Currently my daily driver is a 2002 Ford Taurus Wagon. I'm in sales so it's a company car. I have a 2006 Ford Freestar minivan on order for my new company car. I also have a 2004 Ford Escape, which is my wife's vehicle.

I'm jonesing for a fun, weekend car. I may pick up a used 2004/2005 Subaru WRX STI in the near future. :)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Truck & Car

I have the fair weather vehicle:

My 95 Trans-Am (on the Memphis road course)

And the bad weather vehicle:
2000 Silverado in the snow

The Trans-Am is rather healthy. Heads/Cam/Headers/suspension mods/brake mods/etc, etc. I am still working on getting my PCM tuned correctly so there's some more performance left in it, but I can't complain about 12's in the quarter on street tires with a road race suspension setup. :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
'92 Mazz MX3 and '93 Toyota SR5. The Mazz is actually my hubby's car, and I drive the truck only for hauling kayaks or yard debris. It sees about 2K a year. Bad weather around here consists of snow or ice, so I don't really want to drive any of the vehicles (that one week a year). People out here can't drive in snow, it's like demolition derby.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
gtfazer6 said:
i hate both of them, but apparently somebody likes them. not to knock your wife, this pertains to people in general, sometimes people have a misguided sense of taste when it comes to cars(was that PC enough, I'm working on being correct). there are many vehicles that make me stop and ask, what was going through the designers head, or the managers head when he approved it. oh well, cool looking cars, and bikes(like ours), go down in history as sexy machines, where the element and the aztec will be but a speck on the ugly car list.
Hey I like the element. It may not be the best looking thing on the block, but I believe that it is the most fuctional. For gods sake the chairs can be converted in to a bed, or folded out of the way to make room for storage. The Honda Element with a trailer hitch, connected to a mototote, Pulling (the faster) blue FZ6 is the dream that I am currently dreaming.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Acura TL 1999 (only 45,000 km - why - cuz I ride more than I drive).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
A 15 passenger van in hella-functional, but i don't see many of those driving around.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts