Sport Bikes banner

381 - 400 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Here's my gen 1 R6. It's a retired show bike, I didn't do all the chrome and polishing so don't blame me if you don't like it. Sure is shiny though. This was before I got a chance to wash it, it really shines after a good cleaning though.

And to the guy with the turbo R6 I have two things to say:
1. FUCKING AMAZING!!!!! Great aesthetics and a fantastically powerful looking exhaust.

2. Why not just buy an R1?

I'll assume the answer to #2 is just to have something different, and let me say, different it is. I'm very impressed.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here's my gen 1 R6. It's a retired show bike, I didn't do all the chrome and polishing so don't blame me if you don't like it. Sure is shiny though. This was before I got a chance to wash it, it really shines after a good cleaning though.

And to the guy with the turbo R6 I have two things to say:
1. FUCKING AMAZING!!!!! Great aesthetics and a fantastically powerful looking exhaust.

2. Why not just buy an R1?

I'll assume the answer to #2 is just to have something different, and let me say, different it is. I'm very impressed.
You are correct on your assumption.

Also, I like a 600cc bike, smaller, more nimble. I'm not a midget by any means but only being 5'9"-5'10" a 1000cc bike is just a bit b***** than something I'd like to ride. Not into lowering the bike or shaving the seat, thats just cheating.

Not too many people have turbo streetbikes :)

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I am back again with another R6, this time a 2007 s. It is nice to have a 6 back in the stable again.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking to buy an R6 and I'm not trying to spend a lot of money. I am a college student and just looking to have some fun with a bike. If you know of any good offers please let me know

·
Registered
20 Posts
So i def posted my bike up in the wrong thread earlier like a noob but i made sure it was right this time. This is my first bike, i picked her up about 2 weeks ago. Its a 2008 Yamaha r6 (silver) with 29xxmiles on the ODO. Im def gonna treat her like a Gem. Here are some pics.... Let me know what you people think......And those stickers are coming off, once i slap on the plate.

Sitting in the garage waiting to be ridden

Strapped down during transport

The first time I laid eyes on this Fine piece of machinery.

Another transport shot

And the gear Ive collected so far to ride safely this summer.

Sorry for the huge pics and lack of quality in them. Phone pics

381 - 400 of 417 Posts