Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fair trial or hang 'em high? I'm going to go w/ a fair trial for two reasons. First, it's paramount we show the rest of the world EVERY LAST PIECE OF SHIT we come across gets the same treatment and Second, it may be the only way his and his regime's atrocities are exposed to the entire world. This should be fun... :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Fair trial for sure. But... Nobody will believe the trial is fair unless Iraq has it's own elected people handling the court systems. Not US picked Iraqi's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
fair trial? c'mon I'm all for justice but there's no way this guy is going to get a fair trial. Who could they possibly get for the jury who isn't already prejudiced in some way, either good or bad.

This certainly won't be another OJ. However it works itself out, he will end up spending the rest if his life in prison. There's no way he's getting the chair.

·
Registered
398 Posts
If he gets a trial thats fine with me, but I don't want any of my hard earned (tax) money going to support a year long episode for that piece of crap...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Oh fuck the fair trial.....we don't need to shell out for it.....speaking of shells, I have a few they can use on his sorry ass for FREE!:ar

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i say put him in a plane and set it on auto pilot into one of his shit holes

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
It's gonna have to be a fair trial, or at least percieved by the Islamic Community as a fair trial. If not, this crap going on will never be over. He actually has some valid defense in Islamic court. For example, not holding the Head Of State personally responsible for the action of his soldiers. Same thing Bush enjoys as US President. Also the claim the Kuwait is actually part of Iraq and not a Sovereign Nation. Very interesting to see how it all plays out. I think the final outcome will be he will hang, but it's gonna be long road getting him to the noose....

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
If I comment on this I'll be banned forever........ shove a howitzer up his rectum w/no lube and let me pull the tr***** PLEASE... :D :D ... think they'll let me or do I have to stand in that looooooong line over there? :D BURN IN HELL YOU Orglebleepinsonsofaggityannnogood POS :eek:

Please O Please lemme pull the tr*****!!!

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
Fair trial? As far as Islamic law goes.... Better than him being tried by a US court or the World Court (like Milosivc). That trial has been going on for two years.....

I don't think he should be hanged. That would be letting him off easy. I think he should sit in a 10x8 cell for the rest of his life. Let him live like a peasant. That will kill him.

Stone

·
Registered
430 Posts
Fair trial?? Of course!! I mean all the people that died in during his reign got a fair trial right??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I don't even think we should try him anymore. Let him go back to his country and start torturing and raping everyone again. Fire up the wood chippers, Daddy's back! Now I know why he was so brutal. Evidently that's the only type of treatment those animals can comprehend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts