should POT be legalized

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I don't smoke it..........so I dont care

·
Banned
245 Posts
No, because there would be drug dealers out of work, plus the entire criminal justice system.

And we dont need anymore stupid people in the states. No, i dont smoke dope. So no lame comebacks. :rolleyes

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
:bongs

Yep it should...no I don't personally smoke it..but know plenty that do on a recreational basis and it's no big deal.

If you would have asked me this about 10 years ago I would have said no but....it's no big deal now... :)

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
:headbang legalize it..... & i do blaze one right after workingout :flipa

·
Registered
130 Posts
It was legalized for medical use in Calif. a few years ago, but when my friend that had Cancer twice wanted to use it legally for nausia and appetite his Dr wouldn't write him a perscription so he took up growing it in a bedroom now part of his garage and has never had a problem with the cancer comming back.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
legalize it. imagine what it would do for the economy

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
legalize it...... i love smoking weed.. i dont smoke everyday, i usually smoke every weekend with my bro's

·
Swollen Member
745 Posts
Legalize it. The country is circling the bowl and I've decided not to have kids anyway, so WTF do I care?

I've seen angry drunks. Never seen an angry doper.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
Unbridled Rage said:
Legalize it. The country is circling the bowl and I've decided not to have kids anyway, so WTF do I care?

I've seen angry drunks. Never seen an angry doper.
true indeed. never seen an angry man/woman on pot

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
NO!!!! My god!!! people being able to get marijuana??? You mean if an 8th grader wanted to find some marijuana they would be able to??? NO NO NO
And the taxes alone would surely bog down our existing economy...
I say NO!!!!...
FREE ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES FOR ALL!!!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
alcohol is worse and it's legal...we are adults, we should be able to choose what we want to put in our systems just like we should be able to choose whether or not we want to wear fucking seabelts and helmets...

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
dbo said:
alcohol is worse and it's legal...we are adults, we should be able to choose what we want to put in our systems just like we should be able to choose whether or not we want to wear fucking seabelts and helmets...
Why don't I have to wear a seatbelt on my bike?

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
alcohol kills u
weed does not kill u

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
leemajaz said:
true indeed. never seen an angry man/woman on pot
Nor overly productive and highly contributing man/woman either.

Medical use is still an option so is stem cell research.

That is why we live in such a GREAT country. We are given choices as to what we do. JUST DO IT WELL!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i say yes i dont smoke anymore and i was much mellower then :leghump

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I'm all for making alcohol and cigarettes illegal, so of course I wouldn't want pot to be legalized. That's just silly.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Jammin_Johnny said:
Nor overly productive and highly contributing man/woman either.

Medical use is still an option so is stem cell research.

That is why we live in such a GREAT country. We are given choices as to what we do. JUST DO IT WELL!
Hun, you would be surprised what kind of people smoke the weed...many producitve people in our society.

We are not talking about stoners here but people who pretty much smoke every so often--just like social drinking.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.