Sport Bikes banner

Do you want to see me tea bag a $15,000 Italian work of art?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's take a poll. If enough people want to see it, I'll post it. Be fore warned, I look like the damn devil and you can see my NUTS (for those that don't know what tea bagging is, which means it aint work safe).

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
The guys will say no...

The girls will say yes...

Since I saw it in person, I don't need to relive the horror...Put it in the sugar shack...

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
The Governor said:
I don't care if you post it or not....you just can't do it in here. That's for the Sugar Shack.

Gov :)
He can post the Pic in the "Sugar Shack", and then post the Link here in the Florida Forum. Just make sure he labels the link "NWS";)

Frankly I do with out the pic, but I'm sure Yamaha4Race wants to see it:twofinger

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL I dont feel like pimpin myself out like that, I just wanted to start a poll. Sorry ladies, you can't get the milk for free!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I seem to recall a certain RedBull ridin girl saying she'd post pics of HERSELF but never did!

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
You've seen Rsixxygrl in the Cubby Hole, its time to pay up mister, put them in the Shugga Shack :D!!!
You better pipe down girl friend.
You were suppose to post up a few yourself. :spank

Bobby,
Make'em Trade out Bro :flipa
R6sixxy, needs to update her thread if she wants you show off your Boys:lol

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Exactly! The problem is, it's gonna be a Mexican stand off. Cause I'm not gonna TRUST her to post up. After all she's got a man who probably doesn't want pics of his girl posted up (see the thread about the dude trying to meet up with her in secreet).

Soooooooo if I see'em posted then I'll post. Let's not make this difficult people, JUST GET NAKED DAMNIT! :headbang

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Cmon, Bobby, I'll jump in the nekkid pool...MAYBE some other people will do the same...

This is the pic of my showing off my deformed left clavicle...Just so I never forget that mistakes can really hurt :nerd

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Fine you post your pic in the Shugga Shack and I'll post some in the Cubby Hole, deal?
aheemmm yes you were--this last weekend has come and gone--and still no pics :flipa hmmmmmmmmmmmm...now it's another weekend girlie!! :dunno Just post up at least one or two <wink>

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
R1Fast said:
You better pipe down girl friend.

R6sixxy, needs to update her thread if she wants you show off your Boys:lol
Whatever! :flipa I posted up plenty so far--don't see any of Bobby out in the Sugar Shack--not even a butt shot!! I have done my duty as well as some of the other ladies on here too

What about you R1--no pics of you!!! LOL

Jason and Godfather(as mods) did their duty too!! :headbang

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
What about you R1--no pics of you!!! LOL
Hmmmm,
It would take more than those "teasing shots" you've been posting.
Impress me and I'll give you something to write home about;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts