Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. Being that I'm recently back in Charlotte and do not have any family, I'm hoping you guys can help with some insight.

Anyhow, the background goes as follows: My regular job brought me back to Charlotte and between that and racing, I took a part-time job. I get bored not having something to do. One of the girls at work and I became friends and started hanging out. First off she had a b/f, so when we hung out, we all hung out (me, her, b/f and other friends). So it wasn't like I was trying to move in on someone elses girl or anything.

During the time we spent together, we grew very close. I considered her my best friend. Well as time progressed, she and her b/f began to have problems; fighting, making rude comments, just not wanting to be around each other. I gathered this from being around them, talking with her and from her friends talking with me.

During one conversation, she asked me how I truely felt towards her. So, I honestly said that I was in love with her. And to me relief, she said that she felt the same way. Well, I told her that I'm not the type of person that gets into a relationship with someone who's already with someone. She said that she had already decided to break up with her b/f. Therefore, I was feeling better about telling her how I felt.

Anyhow, here's where my problem comes in. She was with her b/f for 2 or so years and when they broke up, she moved into her own place; however, they stayed friends. I don't mean friends like talk on the phone occasionally, I mean friends like hanging out, go out, him staying over, etc. I brought this up as a bother to me. But she always was like it doesn't mean anything.

So, circumstances lead to me and her "ex"-b/f having a confrontation, nothing physical, but not very pleasant. Anyhow, she said that he gave her the ultimatum, that if she continued to talk with or hang around me then to never talk to him and that they were over. Honestly, I don't think he thought they were broken up. As a result, I simply became a ghost. Haven't seen, talked or written her since. This has been since Dec 3, 2004.

Damn, it's taken me this long to get to the question. Do you think I should talk to her? I am assuming that they are still together, from talking with friends and the such. Was I wrong it what I did? This had been tearing at me for 6 months.

Anywho, thanks for listening to whinning and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

B

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
If she broke up with him and wanted to be with you and yet he was still hanging around and STAYING OVER at her place, you did the right thing on keeping your distance.
It wouldn't be so bad if they stayed friends but if there isn't gonna be a distinct boundary there, its just gonna tear you up with suspicion and jealousy later. That would only ruin ANY relationship you had with her.

In short, keep your distance.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
find someone new. you didn't go for a walk in the park quickly enough.

·
Registered
743 Posts
You need to find out if they are still together, without bieng too intrusive. If not then call her, but if they did work things out its not worth going down that road again.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
Ok........ wat about that situation makes you think (ESPECIALLY considering you think they are still together) that it is a good idea to try to talk to her again... Long relationships can take a LONG time to get over... me and my ex, crazy bitch btw... have been "broken up" for like a year and a half and I am just now at a point that Im really done with her.... I feel bad for whoever else she happened to ahve been seeing, cuz i was still fucking her...

·
Registered
418 Posts
If she wanted it to go "further" than where it is now [no where, not trying to be harsh], she would have made the effort to keep in touch.... typical female response, "she's confused" and is still holding onto the branch she had in her grasp before the you and her thing 'started'......

NOT trying to be a dick, but: it's over, move on, there's b***** and better fish in the sea.... [not to mention so MANY of them to choose from].

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JOHNK said:
NOT trying to be a dick, but: it's over, move on, there's b***** and better fish in the sea.... [not to mention so MANY of them to choose from].

Thanks, I'm just going to let it go and head out to see what else is in the sea.

B

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
J0HNK said:
If she wanted it to go "further" than where it is now [no where, not trying to be harsh], she would have made the effort to keep in touch.... typical female response, "she's confused" and is still holding onto the branch she had in her grasp before the you and her thing 'started'......

Try not to chase the b***** fish. Unless you're into those kinda fish. In which case, find a buddy who likes thin, attractive fish and be his wing-man.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hozhead said:
Try not to chase the b***** fish. Unless you're into those kinda fish. In which case, find a buddy who likes thin, attractive fish and be his wing-man.
Never been into the big ones. Small/Athletic being the preference. It's funny, I had to fly wing-man for may boss a few nights back and go out with his girlfriends sister; who was in town. Damn, two siblings could not look more different.

·
Registered
9 Posts
madman748 said:
Never been into the big ones. Small/Athletic being the preference. It's funny, I had to fly wing-man for may boss a few nights back and go out with his girlfriends sister; who was in town. Damn, two siblings could not look more different.
yeah I had to jump on the gernade few times. Firends suck some times (oh shes hot just come out, and he get's the hot one.) I have to say that Japan is great, bad things that's all I can say :)

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
If you think you can survive the part where you eventually ask yourself "what the hell was I thinking in calling her?".....go right ahead.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Call her, throw a guilt trip on her, "I thought we were friends" kinda shit, make it real good then tell her how she lost a good guy, blah blah blah, get her in the sack, video tape it, then send it to her boyfriend.
I think that will show her who the real man is :phatyo

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gungho said:
Call her, throw a guilt trip on her, "I thought we were friends" kinda shit, make it real good then tell her how she lost a good guy, blah blah blah, get her in the sack, video tape it, then send it to her boyfriend.
I think that will show her who the real man is :phatyo

I came so close to calling her this afternoon, 'cause she's of work on Wednesday's. But decided to just walk away.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
go down to the bus stop and wait - there will be another one along in 15 minutes.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
SalKhan said:
Haaaa!

Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaa!

+1

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
madman748 said:
So, circumstances lead to me and her "ex"-b/f having a confrontation, nothing physical, but not very pleasant. Anyhow, she said that he gave her the ultimatum, that if she continued to talk with or hang around me then to never talk to him and that they were over. Honestly, I don't think he thought they were broken up. As a result, I simply became a ghost. Haven't seen, talked or written her since. This has been since Dec 3, 2004.

And you are asking...

What??? Do you still have any questions???

Come on man, she already chose one of you, and you aint the guy that she chosed to be with, so move on.

·
Registered
773 Posts
hey im in charlotte too, well gastonia but only like 20 min from charlotte. and no dont call her back. sound like a scandelous bitch tome if she did it to him likely she will do it to you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts