Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is D-Day. :eek:

The settlement agreement was signed over a month ago, so all that's left is the Judge's signature to wipe out 15 years.

This is her deal. I don't have to be there. I know it's over, so I don't think I need "closure". I don't know if I can sit there and watch the Judge sign that document.

The only thing I would want to say to her is congratu-fucking-lations.

What do you think?

·
Registered
556 Posts
No one had to be there for mine, so I don't know what it would be like.

If you don't need the closure, etc., don't go. It's going to get signed either way, right? Just as long as you're sure nothing funky will happen if you're not there... (i.e., changes, orders, etc.).

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Don't go...go on with your regular day and whatever things you do on your day. No need to have that one last rub in in your face!

·
Registered
558 Posts
i'd show up with the 2 hottest hookers i could find just to see the look on her face...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Don't go if u don't have to...don't ruin or waste your day. Go about whatever u have planned or go riding.

·
Registered
491 Posts
RedWishes said:
Don't go if u don't have to...don't ruin or waste your day. Go about whatever u have planned or go riding.
Hell no, don't go. I didn't go to the first one and I won't go to the next one either. Waste of time and effort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts