Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my first bike I am thinking about getting a gixxer 600. I just wanted to know if it is a good bike? Or if it is bad what I should get instead. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SpeedRider said:
For my first bike I am thinking about getting a gixxer 600. I just wanted to know if it is a good bike? Or if it is bad what I should get instead. :D
And if I should get a different bike dont make it a 250cc. 600cc is as low as i'll go ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Lol
Well you seem to have your mind made up,I do however have one suggestion,Go used over new if its your first bike.
Gsxr600 is fine if thats what your set on,or sv650s maybe?

·
Registered
839 Posts
The Gixxer 600 is my first bike. but i have yet to ride this bike like a jack ass. I keep a level head on and dont try to impress people. As long as you have a good head on your shoulders and feel confident enough in yourself and that the bike will hand you your ass before you can say oh shit.... Go ahead.

But let me tell you ... the SV650s would have been my other choice because i will be damned if they dont look bad ass and are a hair bit more user friendly

·
Registered
839 Posts
sounds to me like hes buying a bike for the wrong reason. I didn't totally rule out things less than 600cc when i bought my first bike... just happened to be a good deal, went for it and stayed level headed

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
All good advise, but probably wasted on a troll, or a fool.

Post up recycled worn out question, sit back and watch from the sidelines...
"Should I buy a 'Busa for my first bike? I rode my cousin's dirtbike before..."

Why day do dat?

See if he comes back in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just have to say that I would be buying a 03 SV650S if it wasn't for the awesome deal I have found on a 00 GSXR 600.

I have heard the same thing though from other sources about the SV650/SV650S being a great starter bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
if this kid ever shows up again... i jst bought a gsx-r600 with 3500 miles for 5500$ on gixxer.com

and to think that i almost spent 8200$ on a brand new one :lol:

go there

1 - 20 of 22 Posts