Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hit it off with a gurl while on business trip and exchanged #'s...since i got back we've talked on the phone whenever possible...was planning to bring her down here for a week and she seemed very excited...called her the other day and dropped her a message...she hasnt called back and i wonder if its worth it to call her or should i jus move on...

·
Registered
291 Posts
She might be busy or out of town. If you call too much, you'll appear desperate. Wait a few days, call back under the premise that you wanted to make sure that she got your previous message. If she doesn't call back then, throw her number away. But only call one more time, and only after at least three days from when you last called.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
might as well just call her at least 2 more times. I would.

If ya have to leave a message, so be it, but if she dosnet call you back the next 2 times ya call, then I'd walk away knowing that you gave it some effort. And don't think that she isn't interested, or she wouldn't of been giving you her # and also wouldn't of had nice phone conversations with you. Maybe she's been really busy or she might be getting home late and dosent what to call...

but like I said, I'd call at least 2 more times.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
One, maybe two more times, after leaving ONE message on the second to the last call, thats it!!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
We ladies get busy so I wouldn't take it that she's avoiding you...as others have said try another time maybe another after that...but that's it. Depending how the message was taken by cell or a home phone...it could have been erased, roomate erase it etc...you just never know so a couple more times will let you see where you stand with the chick.

Good luck!!!! :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would only call her one more time.....twice maybe......after that forget it. If she don't return your call by then.......then she is hoping u get the hint. I don't care how busy someone is....if they are into you they would call u back asap!

Goodluck!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
True...but you can't be so into someone you just met head over heals...you hardly know one another. For me I may meet a guy and he's nice and all..but my life doesn't stop in it's tracks. I get guys that get all antsy with me because they call me today and I will call back tomorrow or the next day...WTF?? Of course they were expecting a call back within 5 minutes---sorry my life doesn't revolve around guys and I do have other things going on in my life.

Again...she may have not even received the message for all we know...that's happened to me too..I never got it or I left one for the guy and he never got it. If people would just not assume to soon.......(sigh)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
sorry my life doesn't revolve around guys and I do have other things going on in my life.

YEA! like talk to me!! DAMN IT! geeesh!!! :cool: :lol gosh guys, get a grip! haha!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks ladies and gents for the advice...she still hasnt called back and its alright i jus was looking forward to flying her out here so we could get to know eachother better and hang out before i got deployed...i still havent called her yet(been busy)but ill give her a call tomarrow to see whats goin on wit the plans...its a good thing that i didnt book her tickets yet...if not i got another home gurl from cali who wants to come down and chill, so at least someone loves me...j/k...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
yea, we love you!! **kiss****

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
All girls are different. Some want you to call back the next day, some want you to call back the day after, some don't want to hear from you till the next week. They're weird. I mean take this one woman (25) I've been trying to talk to for the longest.

I met her last month when I still had my bike and we got along really well that night. The way she was rubbing on me, blah blah, there was definite attraction. So she gave me her number (only a house phone) without asking, and then I took her to her friend's car so she could go home. So I did. I think I called her the day after just to see what's up. She said she'd like to see me, so I went to her house and chilled at her place for like 5 hours. Just talkin and TV watching and a little holding. (I'm a gentleman at first! ;) ) After that, we alternated who called whenever, I don't remember how many times we talked on the phone, but our schedules always conflicted with each other. Her having a 6 year old daughter and me having a job and class. Whenever she was free, I was busy, when I was free, she had the daughter.

So after like two or three weeks, we kind of lost touch. I decided I didn't want to quite let her go and I called once a week just for two weeks. Both those times, I got one of her cousins and I told them to tell Tori (the woman) that I called. I hate leaving messages with people, cause you never know if the person is gonna get them, especially with someone who doesn't know you. So I said screw it, and let that be the end...for then. Two weeks later, yesterday, I decided to call her up one last time before I deleted her number. She answered and we got to talkin and she's now working again and has mostly been busy with work. She said she had missed me and blah blah and she would like to spend some time with me.

And here's the kicker. Her daughter is going to visit family in California (that's where she's from) for a few days, maybe a week, I didn't ask how long. So now she's almost completely available for me and now I'm goin to DC. :mad: But she said she'd try and get up with me when I get back, actually might try to see her today for a bit if I can spare an hour or two. But the moral of the story...

Most females are weird. When they get busy with other things, they don't call and tell you. When they are interested in you, they don't call and tell you. When they're not interested, they don't call and tell you. When they get your messages, they don't call and tell you. When they don't get your messages, they don't call and tell you. So if you think she's interested, and you're definitely interested. Give it time. And give it three chances.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts