Sport Bikes banner

1161 - 1170 of 1170 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I lost my job... Anyone know who is hiring around wichita KS??? A lot of the people that are unemployed here got laid off from aircraft industry, including me. I don't have many bills, just car and insurance. Still living with my parents so I got it made, for the most part.

·
Pillion Cam
206 Posts
ouch.. how unlucky and lucky at the same time... For me, mortgage, utilities, family, car, student loans, insurance.. If I lose my job my ass is making a run for the border!! After all, Mexico is where all the jobs are going anyway right?

Oh wait, thats right the mexican government won't let you work in their country without papers and/or green card.. huh..Go figure..:)

·
5,455 Posts
i've been pretty busy with school, finally finish up my finals on tuesday (3 of 5 done already, woo! :) ). i've still been able to put quite a few miles on though, trying to finish off the BT016s so i can throw the new Pilot Road 2's on. i'm pretty excited about them, i've read lots of great stuff about them. burnouts are not an option for finishing the rear off though, i'm too cheap for that.

i'm supposed to start back to work next week so i'll have a little money to play with. i have a few things in mind i've been wanting to buy.

how 'bout dem Pens though???

1161 - 1170 of 1170 Posts