Sport Bikes banner

981 - 1000 of 1170 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just might try to find it tomorrow! I'll find where the best spots on it to pass you are!
RC, even though it's my anniversary, I'll head out there with you to do a couple of runs. Although, I'm not doing any stand up. I have a hard enough time staying on the bike when i'm following you.

·
5,455 Posts
finally got my driver's license today! yay for me!

still no car, but i might be buying a Camaro off my uncle. its just a V6, but its really good on gas, cheap on insurance, and i have the bike when i wanna go fast. at least it looks fast haha. i just need it to get me to school for like 2 months or so (couple weeks in january, february, and march until the snow resides) out of the year. Rear wheel drive isn't exactly ideal for a winter car, but i'll just be on the interstate and flat roads so it'll work.

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
RC, even though it's my anniversary, I'll head out there with you to do a couple of runs. Although, I'm not doing any stand up. I have a hard enough time staying on the bike when i'm following you.
The anniversary of us meeting? Now that IS a cause to celebrate! Bit early, but what the heck! Give me a call tomorrow, let me know what time. I found the road tonight, not that long of a road. We can always get lost and head back your way. Or 863, whichever!
It is an unfamiliar road to me. Sharp curves, NO yellow arrows with suggested speeds before the curves, kind of weird. But, I digest. We'll attempt it nonetheless. Because our hearts are pure, we have the skill of TEN riders!

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
The anniversary of us meeting? Now that IS a cause to celebrate! Bit early, but what the heck! Give me a call tomorrow, let me know what time. I found the road tonight, not that long of a road. We can always get lost and head back your way. Or 863, whichever!
It is an unfamiliar road to me. Sharp curves, NO yellow arrows with suggested speeds before the curves, kind of weird. But, I digest. We'll attempt it nonetheless. Because our hearts are pure, we have the skill of TEN riders!
It's not that long, but if you run it hard, you leave the ground at one point and it flows nice. We can put it in the next Boyertown Run. You guys liked the rest of the run through Huff's Church and Landis Store.

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
not to be debbie downer....

but please be careful guys.
Recent horrific events are always in the back of my mind. So, if possible, I'm even MORE extremely alert and wary of everything around me when I'm riding.
Besides, I wouldn't dare even think of denying the world of my charm, wit, and loveability! :banana

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
It's not that long, but if you run it hard, you leave the ground at one point and it flows nice. We can put it in the next Boyertown Run. You guys liked the rest of the run through Huff's Church and Landis Store.
Oh I hit it hard. Left the earth for a split second. Then a sort of 2nd gear wheelie hitting another dip in the road after going around another sharp uphill corner. Besides a dump-truck/some-sort-of-truck on the side of the road after the first corner, things went very fast. I almost went 'Plaid'. We should petition that township or wherever to extend that road!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Recent horrific events are always in the back of my mind. So, if possible, I'm even MORE extremely alert and wary of everything around me when I'm riding.
Besides, I wouldn't dare even think of denying the world of my charm, wit, and loveability! :banana
Cool

Really I wasn't trying to be 'that guy'...I just didn't want to come on here Monday morning and see "Dude, I can't believe what happened to Jimmy. We were only in the air for a split second..."

Feel me?

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
Cool

Really I wasn't trying to be 'that guy'...I just didn't want to come on here Monday morning and see "Dude, I can't believe what happened to Jimmy. We were only in the air for a split second..."

Feel me?

Yep. Heard 'can't believe what happened to' 3 times since Friday.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh I hit it hard. Left the earth for a split second. Then a sort of 2nd gear wheelie hitting another dip in the road after going around another sharp uphill corner. Besides a dump-truck/some-sort-of-truck on the side of the road after the first corner, things went very fast. I almost went 'Plaid'. We should petition that township or wherever to extend that road!
It was a lawn care truck and there were two people talking in the driveway of the home. I'm glad it was a short road because I would have never caught up to you. I guess I wasn't going fast enough to leave the ground but I did see the dust you were kicking up. More lessons please, Jedi Master.:Bd

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
It was a lawn care truck and there were two people talking in the driveway of the home. I'm glad it was a short road because I would have never caught up to you. I guess I wasn't going fast enough to leave the ground but I did see the dust you were kicking up. More lessons please, Jedi Master.:Bd
Patience Padawan! The Jedi Sith, Lord Sarge Danforth, :bowdown(Royal Tiger), is offering his training services soon while on his Dagobah-Italian jet-scooter, leaving the ChrisDiner System August 2nd! You must follow the way of the Aprilia to achieve total harmony and one-ness upon the dark curvy paths he will lead you on! May the "saki" in Kawasaki be with you!:cheers

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hey

If he can hang with me up Reservoir Hill Road, he's almost there. :)
Hey, we followed you up Reservoir Hill Road once, but we were all distracted by the hot bicycle chicks wearing spandex. :banana:banana:banana

Do you always run it in that direction, or do you sometimes head back down towards Macungie?

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
Hey, we followed you up Reservoir Hill Road once, but we were all distracted by the hot bicycle chicks wearing spandex. :banana:banana:banana

Do you always run it in that direction, or do you sometimes head back down towards Macungie?

+1 spandex-wearing-hot-bicycle-chicks!
Now I remember that! Was that on Reservoir Hill Road? I was not watching the road that closely at that moment!

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Patience Padawan! The Jedi Sith, Lord Sarge Danforth, :bowdown(Royal Tiger), is offering his training services soon while on his Dagobah-Italian jet-scooter, leaving the ChrisDiner System August 2nd! You must follow the way of the Aprilia to achieve total harmony and one-ness upon the dark curvy paths he will lead you on! May the "saki" in Kawasaki be with you!:cheers
:lao :D

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts

Yes that was it. I do remember the hot chicks, so we went slower that time! :)

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
RC,

Bike is in the shop getting the APE manual CCT installed so next time we ride my bike wont be so distracting to you!! :)

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
RC,

Bike is in the shop getting the APE manual CCT installed so next time we ride my bike wont be so distracting to you!! :)
When I first heard it, I was hoping it was something more simple and less expensive like the chain being a bit loose! My friend had to do the same with APE for his gsx-r; it's a common thing with -04-'05 gsxrs. It's tough to adjust it just right sometimes.

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
Yeah, everyone says that the early 0x hondas have the same issue. Singletrackmind was supposed to help me put it on but our schedules never linked up. I went in last night and the guy acted like I was the first person to have a CCT go bad. Then he pulled it around tonight and was like WOW that thing is really quiet now.
Anyway most post I read the manual doent really need to be adjusted too often.
Sounds so good. I could hear myself think on the way home...

So what is everyone doing the 2nd weekend of august?? 9th or 10th. Only weekend in Aug I can ride...

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
So what is everyone doing the 2nd weekend of august?? 9th or 10th. Only weekend in Aug I can ride...
I'll be away the 8th to the 12th.

981 - 1000 of 1170 Posts