Sport Bikes banner

821 - 840 of 1170 Posts

·
5,454 Posts
glad to hear you're OK. pretty cool that you're gonna be able to fix the bike at (what sounds like) no cost to you other than a little time

·
Registered
737 Posts
chopped the throttle pullin outta the lane.
:bitchslap

haha...glad to hear that you are ok!

I still have to get a battery :p

·
Pillion Cam
196 Posts
Just got back from the Burger Run in Clearfield.. It was soggy but at least it cleared up for the ride home.. Saturday, was perfect though!!! Took the g/f out for a day trip thru the western PA country side.. Man there was some of the best 2up friendly twisties I've ever ridden in my limited experience.. Saturdays ride made the wet meet n eat and the ride home totally worth it.

·
5,454 Posts
so i started my day with a 65 mile ride as the sun was coming up, so u know its gonna be a good day.

who's ready for Round 2??? i wonder how Philly will fair against... oh wait :)

·
Pillion Cam
196 Posts
so i started my day with a 65 mile ride as the sun was coming up, so u know its gonna be a good day.
Man I wish I had your kind of optimism.. My beautiful sunrise commutes are usually followed up with walking into the office and dealing with the day's armageddon.. Tuesday was a perfect example for me.. Murphy's law was etched in stone that day.

But its all good.. Because I then I have that same commute back home.. Its amazing how focusing on not becoming a hood ornament for 60+ miles tends to just melt away work related stress.

GO PENS!!

·
5,454 Posts
its not a daily commute. i go to school at Grove City where i have a dorm, but my house is right in Pittsburgh. it was nice last night so i rode home, ate dinner with my family and rode back early this morning.

turned out to be a good day too. one of my classes got cancelled so i took the bike out for another 120 some miles. i'm beat, riding tires me out lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
ahh ride'n to work... oh wait there's some r-tard that got into an accident... great... more like sitting on my bike doing nothing but stare'n into space... w00t!

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
yea I guess so... luckily it wasn't hot... only thing I really suffered from was my allergies but ehh fuck it!
rudy, you goning to get out on the bike this weekend? I rode out to a job in harrisburg today and it looks like I may get caught in the rain on the way home.

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
Lap area ride report.........today its a mess. Had a few things to do this morning so I took the bike. I decided to head south on 52 and pick up 82 north. the entire section from 52 all the way to kennett was kind of a mess. a fair amount of gravel, buds and pollin from 52 to the yorklin stopsign(the only stop on 82 south of PA) but the rest was pretty clear. I also took 82 to 162 and a few other roads that took me into coatsville where I picked up 82 south and made it back into the kennett area. for the most part the more traveled sections were clear but all the good twisties were kinda blah.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Bleh, rain forecasted for the LVH area for the entire week. Guess it's a perfect opportunity to take the bike apart and try to fix the front forks. I might as well refinish all the plastics at the same time.

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
Bleh, rain forecasted for the LVH area for the entire week. Guess it's a perfect opportunity to take the bike apart and try to fix the front forks. I might as well refinish all the plastics at the same time.
yeah, looks like a good time to throw the new tires on the 1k. maybe even get this track bodywork fitted up and ready for paint. nothing ever fits like stock.

·
Registered
114 Posts
At least you guys got your bikes. Im stuck up in Erie, while bike is at home almost 3 hours away...I would blame me not riding on my dad cuase hes supposed to paint my tank, but I'll just say im stuck in a last two weeks of engineering hell and finals. All I want to do is ride and get away for a 100 miles or so.....

821 - 840 of 1170 Posts