Sport Bikes banner

781 - 800 of 1170 Posts

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Jesus hates the Devils. And the Yankees.
Coming from a Flyers fan, I can understand. How old where you the last time a Philly team won anything?

Here's the list:

1983 - Sixers
1980 - Phillies
1974 - Flyers
1960 - Eagles

·
Life begins at 40
487 Posts
Coming from a Flyers fan, I can understand. How old where you the last time a Philly team won anything?

Here's the list:

1983 - Sixers
1980 - Phillies
1974 - Flyers
1960 - Eagles
Haha.... Born in 86...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Pens Win 4-0!

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts

·
Life begins at 40
487 Posts
Man, it is soooo nice out today... not having a bike and seeing all the bikes out is making me want to cry...

But I got fired yesterday... so I have nothing to do this weekend... So Saturday is fix the bike day.

Does anyone know of a garage near Schnecksville that does inspections that's open on a Saturday? I need to get my VIN verified so I can register the bike. Hopefully I can find somewhere close so I don't have to worry about the Man pulling me over...

·
5,455 Posts
this weather is terrible! i'm never gonna get any school work done like this. if it stays this nice out, i might have to go for a ride in a little bit.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Man, it is soooo nice out today... not having a bike and seeing all the bikes out is making me want to cry...

But I got fired yesterday... so I have nothing to do this weekend... So Saturday is fix the bike day.

Does anyone know of a garage near Schnecksville that does inspections that's open on a Saturday? I need to get my VIN verified so I can register the bike. Hopefully I can find somewhere close so I don't have to worry about the Man pulling me over...
Do you need the inspection done or just the VIN verified? I can sign the PennDOT VIN form. I'm just down from you on Rt. 100. I work Saturday from 1330-2130. You can always grab me at work, and I can do it then. Just need to see the bike.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
There have been a lot of bikes out there but I haven't been one :(
I had to stare out huge glass windows all day while other riders went buy on Cedar crest. All the while my CBR was right outside calling me to ditch work and screw the consequences. Now I'm at job #2 for the day, and I want to scream with all the lovely weather outside...just a few feet away. I can't win :bitchslap

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Washed the Aprilia so she looks really pretty, then wouldn't start. Seems the battery can't keep a charge. I also used a car charger and heard some bubbling, so I probably cooked the fluid a little, but it started right up. I'm going to let it sit and try it tomorrow to see if it turns over. If not, new battery is the only solution. It's a Yb12 IIRC. Can't be to expensive. I haven't bought batteries in a while. I need to get a 1.5 amp charger, the 6 amp is too strong.

781 - 800 of 1170 Posts