Sport Bikes banner

701 - 720 of 1170 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts

Honestly - I was taking a picture of The General, not her ass.

·
5,454 Posts
ordered me some saddle bags the other day. not specifically for touring or nothing, mostly just hauling crap to and from school. this way i can take the long way home and not have a stupid backpack on. i'm hoping to do a roadtrip this summer though. i'm thinking like 3 days with no destination lol

go PENS!! wooooo!

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
damn weather looks like it sucks out there. i just did a TD last weekend and cant wait till i go back. im now hooked, i sure hope i dont have to move back there but if i do, its all good. just hope it isnt too far from bever run. have fun ya'll in that white stuff, just dont sniff too much of it.

·
5,454 Posts
hope everyone got a chance to get out and enjoy the nice weather today. i didn't :( i'm at school and my bike is 60 miles away at my house. luckily the weather is supposed to be shit by the weekend. i can't take it no more!

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
boo! haven't been on in ages :(

anyone in the Philly area want to do $2 Hoegardens at Mexican Post on Thursdays?
$2 Hoegardens?? Can't beat that at twice the price. Where is this place.
I am working at 401 North Broad on thursday night. if this place is in the city I may stop by for a beer or two.
On a side note... got out and did a 926/82s run. a little bit of gravel but nice for the most part.

·
Registered
470 Posts
hello, hello boys (and Dusti!) i'm back, kinda...lol...just wanted to say hi. i've been keeping really busy with things, but i hope to check in more often :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
still looking! i want a cbr 600rr or a f4i...one or the other! anyone know where i may find one, let me know! as long as it's not yellow or red ;-)

·
5,454 Posts
whats your price range? i check Craigslist regularly out of boredom so i'll let u know if anything pops up.

i'm REALLY hoping that i can get out next week. i have the whole week before Easter and the monday after off and i NEED to ride, its killing me!

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
Heading to Florida for a long weekend. Enjoy the weather suckers.

701 - 720 of 1170 Posts