Sport Bikes banner

621 - 640 of 1170 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
ya that field was a mess fo sho...it sounded like the grounds crew messed up by having two layers of sod on the field. it didn't drain right because of that. but the real problem was the 6 or so games played there this weekend. that will screw up any field.

synthetic would be nice but there's nothing better than playing on a real grass field. although it would be awesome to have turf for nights like last night, i still prefer real grass.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
It just makes them play harder. I like the grass, it's like an old fashon football game.
+1 The game may have sucked but it was so exciting to watch them dig around in the mud for traction. Lots of memories of coming home covered in mud after a quick after-school pick up game. :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
:smokin

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
I'm happy the Stillers won, my Eagles (aka Feeley) were FTL! :(

I say Patriots annihilate the Ravens, 34-13, but I said that about the Eagles game and was that the most excited I ever got over a football game :lao

·
5,454 Posts
i hate New England like no other. they cheated!!!

in other news, i ordered a Shark RSI over the weekend. i'm really excited since i've been wanted to get a nice helmet for a while. i like my Scorpion, but its plain and i wanted something different. sucks that i won't be able to try it out when it comes though. i'll be wearing it around the house alot! lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
i hate New England like no other. they cheated!!!

in other news, i ordered a Shark RSI over the weekend. i'm really excited since i've been wanted to get a nice helmet for a while. i like my Scorpion, but its plain and i wanted something different. sucks that i won't be able to try it out when it comes though. i'll be wearing it around the house alot! lol
cool

I love my helmet...Shoei RF1000 Strife...and my girl the same but it's the Flutter.

Don't drop it!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd love a new helmet, but I've got too many hobbies to keep up with Bike Toys in the winter. Because now I'm focusing on getting my Jeep back to an off-road capable condition.

·
5,454 Posts
cool

I love my helmet...Shoei RF1000 Strife...and my girl the same but it's the Flutter.

Don't drop it!
i hope not, i'll cry if i do. my scorpion only has one tiny mark on it through 14k miles of use. i keep it on the floor in my room so it can't fall or anything and i slid it back against the wall and it somehow left a little mark on the back.
i'll write up a review whenever i get it. :cheers

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'd love a new helmet, but I've got too many hobbies to keep up with Bike Toys in the winter. Because now I'm focusing on getting my Jeep back to an off-road capable condition.
Off Road toys are fun!

I have a Nissan Pathfinder that I play with off-road...haven't touched the toureag though.

Pathfinder has:

skid plates
cool air intake
safari bar
hellas
Maxxis 31's

it's fun

·
Registered
765 Posts
cool...front end looks hooked up.

i don't have any pics of mine but it looks pretty stock. my best mod was the skid plates...i drive over anything and it's all good. the tires are awesome too but not loud on the highway. 31's are as big as i can go without a lift. i don't want to go through lifting it so i guess there really isn't much else for me to do other than a front end with a winch.

·
Registered
77 Posts
cool...front end looks hooked up.

i don't have any pics of mine but it looks pretty stock. my best mod was the skid plates...i drive over anything and it's all good. the tires are awesome too but not loud on the highway. 31's are as big as i can go without a lift. i don't want to go through lifting it so i guess there really isn't much else for me to do other than a front end with a winch.
Yeah, you don't have too much to worry about with a pathfinder. The old one's are beasts! We get into some pretty hairy stuff so every time something breaks I try to beef it up. Here's the rest of the album.

621 - 640 of 1170 Posts