Sport Bikes banner

601 - 620 of 1170 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #604
I may take my old mans bike out for a little while on Sunday. I have been working way to many hours and I need a break.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hows 'bout dem Stillers...:lao

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #607
AH we won that's all I care about. Not a big fan of the snow but I can live with it for a few weeks.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #611
MY bike is put up and lucky for me I have not had an urge to ride. I have been working a ton of hours at work though so I would not even have time if I wanted to.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #613
I do but I need new tires, chain, sprockets, and a valve job so it's not going anywhere until next spring.

·
Registered
737 Posts
g34343greg said:
^^^ monday night was awesome with the Stillers winning AND the Penguins winning. doesn't get any better

i just wish it wasn't snowing :(
Well, the Pens winning didn't last. I hope they can turn things around FAST.

·
5,455 Posts
i dunno whats with the pens.
its beautiful outside now, but of course i'm at school without the bike. i have off next week, so chances are the weather will be shitty. i gotta try to find a job though, i'm broke. lol!

·
Registered
737 Posts
so I'm goofing on the net looking for some genealogy crap and I found a trail through my dad's side 12 generations back to 1695 in Unterschefflenz, Mosbach, Baden Württemberg, Germany....

I only had to go 3 generations back to find a trail...

ancestery.com

·
Pillion Cam
201 Posts
I don't know whats with the pens either.. I sometimes wonder if the division really has just improved that much or if the pens really are just a step behind.. Fleury started out basically as a ghost in yellow pads.. Everything seemed to go thru him.

My beef is Terrien.. Man has been a genius at turning the team around but damn at what point does reality kick in.. Bench the players that aren't producing and reward the players that are.. Great concept in the junior/college ranks.. But in the NHL there has to be a limit.. Benching players like Recchi was wrong. Sure he's been slumping.. But he has an A on his sweater.. You don't bench your leadership. PERIOD.. Fleury has been slumping but guess what he's already been franchised as the future of the team.. he sure as hell won't play any better sitting on his ass for multiple games at a time. Sure bench him to smack him around a bit but then you put his ass back out there. Sabourin has shown promise but he certainly ain't no starter..

Its nice to see the Penguins rotation has seemingly unlimited talent between the baby pens and stuff but I question whether its necessary at this point to continue to have a constantly revolving door between the teams.. The continuous restructuring of the team has not proven anywhere near as successful this year.. I respect shuffling the lines. but the shuffling of the players between teams has got to be gotten under control.

There end of my rant.. I haven't posted on here in a while and I felt I needed to get that off my chest.. :cheers

·
Registered
737 Posts
Why is the turf not synthetic at Heinz Field? That was the worst field ever, period. There are way to many games played there for it to remain a natural grass surface. Please change it…

601 - 620 of 1170 Posts