Sport Bikes banner

561 - 580 of 1170 Posts

·
5,455 Posts
there is stuff you can do: exhaust, jet kits, pod filters, and i guess you could always bore it out a little.

i just didn't see the point of putting any money into it. you'll never get it back out, and its never going to be fast. putting a 500 motor in is possible (i think) and that would be pretty badass

weather this weekend was awesome! this whole week is supposed to be nice, but i won't get to ride until the weekend due to school. i'm already getting conditioned to the much more aggressive riding position of the 650. i've put almost 600 miles on it so far and i looooove it! i bought a rear stand for it the other day and i'm getting some more stuff next weekend.

·
Registered
737 Posts
check out this avatar that I found on another forum...

WOW!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I've lost count....500 maybe

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #567
because it is against sbn rules. Just be glad I am letting it stay here. I don't mind them but some of the other mods do.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Forum Rules:
Last but not least, avatars must be in good taste. No nudity as we wish to keep this site safe for members to view at work. If you are asked to change your avatar please do so accordingly. Finally, please place new threads in their proper forum. If your thread is mfr/model specific please place it in the proper manufacturer forum.

NOTE: These rules can change at any time. Administrators and Moderators have the right to make any decision that fits the website and its users.
Thank you
SBN Managment

Tastes good to me :biggrinag. Cleavage is nudity?

Cleavage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Learn more about using Wikipedia for research •Jump to: navigation, search
Look up cleavage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Cleavage in general refers to a division or separation of form. Its usage is heavily dependent on cultural context, where it may refer to:

Partial exposure of part of the body:
Cleavage (breasts), partial exposure of the separation between a woman's breasts.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #569
coondogg said:
Forum Rules:
Last but not least, avatars must be in good taste. No nudity as we wish to keep this site safe for members to view at work. If you are asked to change your avatar please do so accordingly. Finally, please place new threads in their proper forum. If your thread is mfr/model specific please place it in the proper manufacturer forum.

NOTE: These rules can change at any time. Administrators and Moderators have the right to make any decision that fits the website and its users.
Thank you
SBN Managment

Tastes good to me :biggrinag. Cleavage is nudity?

Cleavage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Learn more about using Wikipedia for research •Jump to: navigation, search
Look up cleavage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Cleavage in general refers to a division or separation of form. Its usage is heavily dependent on cultural context, where it may refer to:

Partial exposure of part of the body:
Cleavage (breasts), partial exposure of the separation between a woman's breasts.
No it's not but it is not in good taste either. Like I said I do not mind it being in here but keep it here so you don't upset any other mods.

·
5,455 Posts
more awesome weather this weekend. i put about 400 more miles on my bike. i did a real nice loop: took 50W into WV, then took 88S down aways until i got to 250 then took that all the way into Hundred and 18 back into Waynesburg then hopped on 79 for a quick ride home. Sunday i just did my normal loop of some of the roads around Mingo Park. the roads are usually pretty clean and there isn't much traffic either.

the weather is starting to turn shitty, makes me sad

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have a cousin who lives on 250...that's definitely a fun ride. Sadly, I know a fella who died in Hundred on the same ride you took....

as far as the weather..it looks like real hot and sunny today and then colder and wet the rest of the week. :-(

·
5,455 Posts
^^ holy shit, yeah there is! did u catch any of the yankees game on friday?bugs were terrible!
i went for a 50 mile ride on sunday after cleaning my whole bike and it was covered when i got back. i could barely see through my face shield

·
Registered
737 Posts
I rode mine for the first time in over a month. I had it down at my mothers just sitting in her garage.

Long story short...my brother needed a car.

I was having too much fun to notice any bugs...

I did notice it was falkin HOT!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
coondogg said:
...I did notice it was falkin HOT!!!
No kidding. I was riding back from Philly on Sunday and It was crazy. I have the Icon Hooligan 54 jacket, breathable mesh. I had just a tank top on under it and I still felt like I was melting. Usually when I'm moving I don't get too hot, but must have just been super humid or something.

·
Registered
765 Posts
it was definitely hot....ya the bugs in cleveland were nuts.

my dad grew up in cleveland so i'm a bit of an indians fan so i've watched every game. indians head to boston next...should be an amazing series. i went to grad school in New Hampshire so I'm a BoSox fan too....hmmmmm....who should I root for!?

561 - 580 of 1170 Posts