Sport Bikes banner

541 - 560 of 1170 Posts

·
5,455 Posts
finally got my bike!
i posted some pictures in the pictures forum (duh!) but i'm too lazy too post the link. the threads called "my new bike!!!"
check it out

·
yea, like the pastry
193 Posts
g34343greg said:
finally got my bike!
i posted some pictures in the pictures forum (duh!) but i'm too lazy too post the link. the threads called "my new bike!!!"
check it out
Sweet new bike. I saw it on Facebook before I came here.

Sorry I disappeared for a while there everyone. I've been mad busy these past few weeks and haven't had a lot of time to do any riding. I started back up on Friday and have been out almost every chance I've had sense. If anyone is free and would like to go out possibly tomorrow evening before the weather turns nasty let me know.

The trip to Niagra Falls is still up in the air. I really want to get this trip going but am a little short on $ right now. As for if it is still going to happen before winter, that is unclear. If it doesn't happen, we should definatly make solid plans for a trip up there in the Spring. Any ideas and suggestions are appreciated.

Hope to see you out on the road soon everyone!

Danish

·
5,455 Posts
weather for the weekend looks good as of now. thats all i'm really worried about. i only get out to ride maybe once a week during school, and its usually only for a couple hours

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
Congrats on the bike. It's going to drive you crazy this winter with the new baby sitting there with those sad headlights looking at you just begging you to start her up and show her a good time.

·
5,455 Posts
winter's not for a couple months. its gonna suck not being able to ride it, but hopefully i can buy some stuff for it this winter.

dennis, you still shopping for a new bike?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
I am but I am not in a hurry. I would like to pay the quad off before I get a new bike but if the right deal comes along then I will get a bike.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #548
belladonna said:
just wanted to say hi everyone! :) haven't been here in a bit

still looking for a new bike too :(
The right bike will come along when you least expect it. Just keep you eyes peeled and you'll find one.

·
5,455 Posts
+1 keep an eye on Craigslist. there are tons of good, low mileage bikes floating around out there. now's the time to buy since the season is already over for most people

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey all
Just bought a 2007 Black ZZR 600. Having a tough time with accessories, anyone know of any sites and or shops in the Pittsburgh area.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Honda House on 51 has a decent little selection of gear.

City Motorsports has tons of helmets and leathers.

Almost every shop will tell you they can order anything. Try to resist that because YOU can order anything too...without paying them their cut!

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
RRRR6 said:
yes my bikes are blue....no i don't have a friend with a gsxr and piercings!
cool...just met a guy with a blue 06 a couple weeks ago, thought it may be you.

greg: not good....i own 4 vehicles, one runs....the R6. need a carb rebuild on the virago, new rear wheel bearings and an axle in my envoy, and a new transmission in the VW....

im hurtiin right now...have to take the bus to get groceries. :(

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Hey greg,

When you had the 250R, did you ever look into engine upgrades? Were there alot of engine performance enhancing parts out there?

541 - 560 of 1170 Posts