Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking what the general availability is with Shoei cheek pads. I just got my new Duhamel replica and it comes with 35mm pads. My other RF-1K has 33mm pads. I ordered a set from a local dealer at the beginning of the month and still no sign of those pads. Anybody have an extra set? Anybody know of a site where they're available?

The parts manager, who I think was bs-ing me a little, said that Shoei's distributors don't have any inventory of pads. :rolleyes

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think you can find them on ebay. I think I remember calling up Shoei, and they said that you can order them from their website. Not sure though...

·
Registered
424 Posts
You can order them directly on SHoei's website. Try that, I think they're only like $20.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How do you like the Duhamel RF-1000 ???
I am looking at getting one this week
Best price i have found is $295 US which seems like a decent price ?

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Als-Repsol said:
How do you like the Duhamel RF-1000 ???
I am looking at getting one this week
Best price i have found is $295 US which seems like a decent price ?
Wow. Good price! Jump on that!

I love my MD replica. Seems like I have less cagers pulling out on me with the MD replica on versus my regular, metallic RF-1K.

I had to swap my 33mm pads from the metallic RF and put them in my MD replica RF. Great helmet, I love the graphics on my new one!

·
Registered
12 Posts
There's some on ebay right now, Item #7946395914. He had ten sets, I just picked up a 33mm set for $22 and two day delivery.

Chris P.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Duhamel's are cheap right now, because of Miguel's jump to Shark helmets.
Seen the RF1k Duhamels for ~$275 all over the internet.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FJ Flyer said:
There's some on ebay right now, Item #7946395914. He had ten sets, I just picked up a 33mm set for $22 and two day delivery.

Chris P.
Do the TZ pads fit the RF1Ks and the X-11s? I forget the compat. of each of these pads.

·
Registered
12 Posts
mikem317 said:
Do the TZ pads fit the RF1Ks and the X-11s? I forget the compat. of each of these pads.
The TZ pads fit the RF-1000, but not sure about the X-11. That's according to the Shoei online store.

Chris p.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts