Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
borrowed my neighbors digi cam and had my g/f take some pics, she wasnt exactly the best photographer and the camera sucks. anyway dont look at 'em too long, your eyes will start hurting. i got some 5 sec vid clips of stand ups, the road i was on was too short to really get it up high and ride em out, but ill get some highway video soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think its mostly the camera's fault. i took the still pic of my seat and it still came out blurry :dunno

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Pics don't look too bad in your avatar, but yeah, just a little too fuzzy for the larger size.

Tell your neighbor to go out and buy a better camera.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
camera doesnt have an option for faster shutter, i dont think. im a crim major, not a photography major. im gonna buy a digital camera soon so ill get better pics/vid

·
Registered
317 Posts
that first pic looks cool as shit, i think...

·
Registered
522 Posts
i think the first and third pic are pretty good actually, but i doubt she meant to make the shutter speed that slow :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
more light would of helped to, dont know what time of day it was, tell her to get her back to the sun, that should help a bit
most of the point and shoot digitals are not very good for anything but snapshots.

looks like the stand ups are good though :headbang

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stand ups are my steez. i can get em balanced but cant hold it at balance point consistantly, im working on it. GOOD pics/vids to follow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts