Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after the stunt show on Saturday, we headed out to my buddy's in Delafield for a little going away bash for my buddy who's moving down to Florida next week to finish his flight schooling. Well at about 3:30, and 10 cases of brewski later, we decided it was a good idea to get the minibike going. :eek:

After about 15 min of messing with the thing, we get it started, and she ran like a champ, probably better than ever before. My buddy Scott's turn comes up, and he heads across the street to an open parking lot to do some laps. Well, making a nice left hand sweeper, the sprocket drags on the pavement, and takes him down. He gets his leg stuck in the engine's cooling fan, and makes a huge gash in his leg (30 stiches). So we rustle up a sober driver and take him to Oconomowoc Memorial, where my other buddy and I wait till 6am for him to get done.

He's okay, and we drop him off at his woman's house for some TLC, and head back to mine in Pewaukee to crash out. Well we walk in my front door at 6:45am to find my back door wide open. :dunno I point it out to Theron, by buddy, and then from inside my bathroom, I hear my sixteen year old neighbor say "it's okay, mike, it's just me". What the fuck? He goes on to say that he was up in the woods behind my house (at 6:30 am) and due to some food poisoning, he really had to use the bathroom, and he couldn't make it to his house (3-400 feet away), and when he knocked on my door and I didin't answer, being a rectal emergency and all, he just came in and used my crapper.

A little questioning ensued and I directed him the "fock" out. I kinda wanted to feed him his own teeth, but he's 16. Anyways, he got out, and I called the cops, because I have found things missing in the last couple months. XBOX games, loose change, and probably stuff I don't know about, but couldn't really pin on anyone or even be sure that it wasn't just my dumb self. '

So the sherriffs (one bike one squad) come out and go through their thing with me, question the father and the neighbors, and it turns out that the father says the kid's been "on the run" and hardly ever makes it home. The cops say they saw a broken down car at the back of a lot made into a bed, and he is probably staying there. The neighbors say that they've been missing small items as well, but nothing they could really report as stolen as well.

So now I'm pretty sure the kid's been letting himself into my house probably whenever I'm at work, and probably taking small things that he can either get money for, or just to keep for himself. He got in through a door that locks, but didn't always latch securely. DOES NOW. I never worried about the kid before, cause he was always coming around when he saw me or my friends. I never inviited him into my house, except once to take a leak, so there's no way he should have felt welcome inside my house.

So the sheriffs wanted to take him in, but he must have hidden when the cops rolled up the driveway, cause they coudn't find him. They told me to call them and let them know if I see him, but they can only charge him with trespassing because I couldn't verify anything was missing today. Now I'm worried he'll retaliate and try to wreck or break my things, which I don't really have any insurance on.

Any advice on how I should deal with this kid? Should I leave the cops out of it, and deal with him "in house", maybe find a firey 16 year old to take care of it, or find the kid some night and hope the cops will pick him up and scare hiim a little.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Punch him in the kidneys until he cries and then let him know that the same punishment only worse will happen if anything is ever wrong with your house, even if he didn't do it.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
While you are searching for him, find the little bastage that launched something at my windshield, shattering it, while I was doing 70 on the freeway at 2:00 am on Friday.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
While you are searching for him, find the little bastage that launched something at my windshield, shattering it, while I was doing 70 on the freeway at 2:00 am on Friday.
That was me :flipa

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
That was me :flipa
There are other ways to get my attention you know Mike..... :moon

Now I am carless all week and its supposed to rain!

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
write him a letter before you go to work each day telling the little bastard what he's doing is not right & that you'll blast him when you see him..

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ibjames said:
shit cj.. you have the worst luck with cars.. I've never seen anyone have the troubles you do..
Gee thanks.... :flipa

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I just talked to my non-theivin' neighbor today, and he said that he saw the kid, PJ, taking a subwoofer box from in the junk car (where the cops said he was sleeping) and put it into someone else's car, and they promptly left. Turns out it was mine, I didn't even look for it, cause it's been in my garage for over a year, and didn't even think of it. Now I really got to take a good look around. I'd really love to feed this kid his teeth, but now the cops are involved, and I should probably take it easy. I think I'll keep some zip ties around so if I find him, I can tie him up and deliver him to the police station's front door myself.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Good plan - Zip ties and Duct tape never fail any job.

Cj

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Better yet, zip tie him and put him in your trunk or basement for a few hours before you turn him in. Let him think about it.

Tom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts