Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i know when i ask the question, "Does anyone know of a place i can ship my bike that you would recommend that's reliable and at a fair price?" I tend to get the response, look online. I've gone online and they're mostly 3rd parties trying to throw my bike on a random truck high price. I got one quoted for 500, which isn't bad. My bike is currently in CO trying to get here to Cleveland tennessee. Anyone know anyone that tows or a place i can count on, that wont hurt my bike during the process. I'm eager to ride TN. I was spoiled in CO with the mountain roads and twisties. I'm excited to get to ride basically year round here. The sooner i get the bike the better. If you know of anyone or a place that does it. Please contact me at 719-440-4161.

Darren

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have a buddy that does a lot of freelance work on uship.com. Maybe check it out. From what I understand, people bid on your job. You can always specify experience I would assume.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a buddy that does a lot of freelance work on uship.com. Maybe check it out. From what I understand, people bid on your job. You can always specify experience I would assume.
I APPRECIATE that idea. i used it and i saved 200 bucks easily. Thanks a lot tpcarc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts