Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANyone know of the cheapest company that ships motorcycles. I need to get form Tempe AZ 85281, to Beaufort, South Carolina 29920.

Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
Shipping a motorcycle....... the last thing you want to look for is cheap provider. After spending a couple of thousand on a motorcycle in addition to the time spent finding the perfect one in great condition, the last thing you want to do is risk having it damaged during the shipment. I don't know about you, but when I ship anything that has any value, I look for quality, service, as well as insurance during the shipment. I've shipped 2 motorcycles and 1 car through these guys and couldn't have been happier with their service. One of the incidents involved one of the motorcycles getting damaged, and they fixed everything with BRAND NEW parts within a 1.5 week turnaround time.

www.enclosedvehicletransport.com

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've used ForwardAir. Search google for their website. They ship by charging you per hundred lbs of crated weight. In other words, they're cheap, but you have to drain and crate it to their specs. They ship only from FA depot to depot, but there's dozens of them all over the country, in almost every state.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
i used forwardair as well. shipped the bike from california to pittsburgh. took 4 days and everything went unbelievably smooth. total price was $414 and i couldnt be happier. highly recommended.

·
Registered
394 Posts
$414 sounds like a pretty good deal. I would go with that. There's a company here in Minnesota that charges about $500, and the turn-around time can be WEEKS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts