Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with shift riding gear? I got their catalog in the mail and their jackets are really sweet looking and reasonably priced. Has anyone actually seen this stuff in person or had any expereinces with it? Btw I just picked up a 2003 cbr600rr today and i am dying to get some new gear.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Whoa, I was just about to post the same thing. I'm looking at jackets for my gf and she picked out a Shift one as one of her favorites but I had never even heard of the brand. Just looking for opinions..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Shift is Fox's "alternative" brand. Started as a motocross apparel line when the baggier motocross gear was just coming out. Very high quality stuff. I've tried on the jackets and really liked them... not enough to get rid of my Fieldsheer stuff but rates right up there with Alpinestars.

Look at Teknic's women's line as well. I just recently saw their latest women's jackets and absolutely loved them. I have 2 Fieldsheer and 1 Alpinestars jacket so I really couldn't justify another one, but if your gf liked the Shift she'll love the the Teknic.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
I have used Shift stuff in the past for motocross and it works and holds up pretty good. Recently was at my local shop and found some jackets from last year that was closeout and I am thinking of going back to get one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts