Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up my fizzy this evening and I was really nervous to pick her up since her throttle is so sensitive, but I did really good. We picked up over pants first but I had to take them off because while they fit in the dressing room, I couldn't get my leg over the darn bike. My man unit is gonna switch them for the next size up tomorrow. But I drove her home, and it was very smooth except for one intersection when this darn harley was making a racket and got me all frlustered till I let out the darn clutch too fast. She hiccuped and lurched and wanted to do a wheelie or something, but I got her under control. Learned my lesson, she likes to be let out slow. My turns were smooth and I felt so centered on her compared to his BMW. I'm looking for my digital but if I can't find her, I'll use the disposable and hit the one hour place tomorrow. She's gorgeous, even more gorgeous than I remembered. The only bad thing is that the mans breaks went out so we can't move the truck to get her in the garage, I hope the lock is evenough to keep her safe.

I have to drive her to school tomorrow so I'm going to hit the freeway tonight when it's empty for practice. Any tips would be priceless because I'm scared to death. I never thought I would be so happy with the bridges 45 MPH speed limit :lao

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Just take your time and breathe!!! Keep your head up, arms relaxed and smile!!! This is FUN!!!! The bike will only go as fast as YOU turn the throttle, so enjoy yourself!
Congrats on the bike!!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!! Just make sure to practice--a lot--especially in empty parking lots--practice your slow maneuvers. I like how you call it Fizzy--that's cute!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts