Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
lawdog6153 said:
Just wanted to pay respects. I met katie in July just once before this tragic accident. She made such an impression on me that I had to say something about her. For the 10 minutes we spoke down in VA she spoke so much about her little girl. She was so happy with her life and her family.
I had convinced her to apply with our dept and possibly come and work for us. I never got around to sending her an application, and then I heard about the accident. If I knew nothing more than how she loved her family she would have been a perfect candidate for our dept.

Just wondering? Did you do a search on Katie and find this site. Since that was your first post.
Anyway, Welcome to SBN :cheers

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I do not think it really matters as to why he posted or this being his first post. His words were kind to pay respects to Katie.

Let's try not to read too much into this at this point.

WELCOME TO SBN LAWDOG!
:beer

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Jammin_Johnny said:
I do not think it really matters as to why he posted or this being his first post. His words were kind to pay respects to Katie.

Let's try not to read too much into this at this point.

WELCOME TO SBN LAWDOG!
:beer
Not reading into it at all. Glad he found a place to pay his respects to Katie. And now that he's here, I wanted to welcome him and hope he stays. Always good to have new members. That's all.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
No worries.

Everyone whom wants to participate in a positive way on SBN are always welcome. May the riders that have paid the ultimate be blessed and go with God Speed.

:cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts