Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://autos.msn.com/media/asx/NYIAS_2005/ford_cobra.asx

Carol is blabbing away about the rustang and how its going to turn the auto world every which way but lose..... LMFAO then DIRECTLY after they drag him off the stage (New York Motor Show where all the new shit is being shown) a GM bigwig and Donald Trump get up on stage, Don makes a snide remark about the rustang, appolagizes and then says he is waiting on his "luxury" car.... BAWAHAHAHAHA the new Caddy rolls up and the specs just blow the rustang away and the engineer guys say it already is the fastest 2 seater in the world!!!

Ol Henry prolly rolled over in his grave at that point! Classic timing on someones part.

Must admit the rustang does look dam good in the front. Always did like the body style of the old ones. The new one is liquid sex... :leghump

Ferd is makin some wacked lil pickup now called Adrenaline it is a 4x4 v8 SC <couch 10 years late cough> version of Chevys Clycone and Typhoons on a micro scale. Looks like the screwy chevy trucks with seating for 4 inside and a micro bed. Another useless POS truck.....

WOW that Caddy looks awesome !!!! http://autos.msn.com/media/asx/NYIAS_2005/Cadillac_XLR-V.asx I think these are streaming links so if it wont dl copy it in the url box of media player.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Great link, good post.The caddy is probably faster. So is the top dollar Corvette. The difference is that the average person can afford the Mustang. And the difference you'll save will make for some great mods that will dramatically improve performance and still save thousands. This is where GM is erring and facing Chapter 11 reorganization. They aren't making anything the average person can afford, or wants. And Donald can joke about the rustang all he wants, but he dosen't understand that not everyone can afford to wipe their ass with hundreds.

·
Registered
539 Posts
KH, it's called a MUSTANG, not a rustang. I've got an '89 without a speck of rust on it.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
lawless89 said:
Great link, good post.The caddy is probably faster. So is the top dollar Corvette. The difference is that the average person can afford the Mustang. And the difference you'll save will make for some great mods that will dramatically improve performance and still save thousands. This is where GM is erring and facing Chapter 11 reorganization. They aren't making anything the average person can afford, or wants. And Donald can joke about the rustang all he wants, but he dosen't understand that not everyone can afford to wipe their ass with hundreds.
+1................

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOLz to both ya's.... remember that rustang aint any ol rustang.... that be a hand made carol shelby GT500. That thing stickers at about the same or more than the caddy. They said in the vid that the caddy will be well under 1/2 the cost of its competition the merc beenz... so ya figgure about 70,000... I'd venture to guess the rustang will be as much or more seeing that a cobra SC costs in the 40,000 range...

That caddy really impressed me with the way it looked. Nothing like I expected.... I was looking for the normal "land yacht" caddy instead its a corvette sized fekkin rocket :eek:

Shit a 89? your shittin me.... that things still brand new.... :D

Tell me how well its holding up when it has over 280,000 miles on it and is 40 years old dam near.... coupla pics of my 66 rustang. Im a chevy man. But as I said I like the body style of the old ones. Thats why the new one is so good lookin in front.

Hahah threw in a few ferdz for ya... I even was known to actually race em occasionly :D that is a classic gran marquis fully loaded (got the philco quad channel stereo up full blast seats reclined all the way back power of course) Im drivin with my painter buddy shotgun. (He was drinkin a beer and smokin a jioint) while we were packing track!

I won every race we went out in with that land yacht and we had a frikken blast doing it too LOLz That car had a tough engine in it I tell ya, 2 times it came in the pits GLOWING like a stove burner with the oil in the pan BOILING spewing fire from the breathers as the fumes ignited on the white hot exhaust!!

It happened from losing the water and still racing and winning! Even though I'm a chevy man I will never bad mouth a ferd. just makin phun kind.

See that 66 rustang? Not a speck of rust on it..... and it lived its entire life in 24/7 salt..... but its still a rustang !

Attachments

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Lets not talk bout Stangs, that Chevy vs Ford buillshit always pisses me off, you like shitvrolets drive em, ill stick to my Ford "rustangs" but the funny thing is im proud of mine cause they were built not by Carol Shelby, or Chip Foose, but by ME!! the engine, ME, the bodywork ME, the stereo / electronic goods ME, i did all the work myself. I know each roller rocker and piston ring personally because i installed them. What makes me laugh my ass off is when the asswad in the brand new SS Camaro (or even the Cobra) brags about how fast it is but couldnt tell you the compression ratio on the pistons or the final drive ratio of his own "speed machine"

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
KH i like your cars man...what havent you done brudda'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts