Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has your wife/SO ever mentioned that due to the economic uncertanties, that maybe we should get rid of our beloved bike??

A couple of years ago, my darling wife mentioned something about my motorcycles costing so much, that I should get rid of one of them. After thinking for a short while, I conceded"Yes, motorcycling is very expensive".
I think I'll get rid of one of them and start-- fishing. Of course, I need a boat and motor, and a trailer. The car shouldn't pull this big boat, so I'll need a new truck/SUV. Plus all the different rods and reels, and the lures add up. Yeah, I think that motorcyles are just too expensive, so I'm going to give up motorcycles and start fishing. Guess when I've heard that comment agian??:banana

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Tell her the couch time with a psychiatrist costs more than upkeep on the bike... :cheers

DON'T.SELL.THE.BIKE.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ultimatums rarely provide the anticipated results. My wife understands that and does not present them. Bonus for me, she rides and thus can't really throw that one on me!

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Sorry dont go for that shit, tell her to get fucked.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
She told me it was either her, or the bikes. She was right. I hardly miss her at all. And, cheaper, too!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
God, I hate that crap!! Don't let that door hit your ass on the way out Baby!!! Guess that's why I'm still single(besides being fat and ugly, but I gotz the Booze to take care of that)

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
She told me it was either her, or the bikes. She was right. I hardly miss her at all. And, cheaper, too!
:eek:nfloor

Awesome!

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
God, I hate that crap!! Don't let that door hit your ass on the way out Baby!!! Guess that's why I'm still single(besides being fat and ugly, but I gotz the Booze to take care of that)
Hookers FTW :banana

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
+1

About 2 years after my dad got remairred his wife asked him one day "So you're going to get rid of the motorcycle since you're married, right?"

That was 6 years ago. And we have added 4 motorcylces, and lost 1 women since then. :cheers

·
Fear-Less, Live More
1,032 Posts
Dude, while I am not married by far I make the larger portion of the money in my relationship so as long as I am taking care of the necessities (rent and food) there ain't no way in hell she is telling me what I can spend the rest of my money on.

Probably why I am not married to her, but I think she knows better than to give me that ultimatum.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
you are in missiouri, sell the cars and ride the bikes everywhere.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts