Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 complete breaks in the left scapula.just got home, i'll post up later :urowned

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Man, sorry to hear that shit. I'll tell you one thing man, you've got one tuff fucking wife. Tell her to heal up quick.

edit: check your pm's.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Its those Army women I tell ya.
Glad she's all right brotha. Tell her we were all worried about her.
Heal fast!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot fellas.she said to tell you guys sorry she ruined the ride rite at the best part.i told her just to shut up.anyway she said she cant wait to heal up and take that turn again, without crashing.guess ill be taking it easy for a while so as to keep from having two invalids in one house.lol well gotta go try a get some shut eye so i can get my lovely day cranksd up @5 in the am.thanks again.........ya bunch a biiiiaaaaacchhhheeesss! :neener

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
thanks alot fellas.she said to tell you guys sorry she ruined the ride rite at the best part.
Pffft... Missing 1 road on 1 day is no biggie. Many more rides to come. We'll go hit that road again an own it, instead of getting :urowned . :D

Now post pics of the aftermath. :bitchslap

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Nothing I can add but I just had Bojangles and I feel better. So might want to give it a shot! :D

I'll also say that our mutual friend on the Superhawk is almost as crazy as me... and I loved every second of it!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why dont you and him give each other a reach around! :lao :eek:nfloor :neener :urowned

1 - 13 of 13 Posts