Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to post this warning to all those in the Northern Mississippi, and Southren Tennessee area to stay away from this dealership.

I was employed here for 3 months and finally was able to put in my 2 week notice and leave.

I never have seen such shady business practices at any place of business before.

Warranty claims were mishandled and mis-quoted. Warranty transfers were done at ridiculous prices. Service work was often times not completed as advertised. Service work was being mis-represented. Damaged bikes were being covered up. We regularly serviced suspicious, possibly stolen motorcycles and did not check up on them. Service department lacks many of the tools to do alot of common service work properly. Service and parts departments were such enormous unorganized messes that it took far longer for parts and service to be completed than at any other competent shop.

All of this was backed by our General Manager Phillip Jolly, who at the expense of honest employees, and customers, used every underhanded trick in the book to make a buck. I was ultimately fired because I would not stand for the deception and underhandedness that was common practice at this shop.

I would also like to clarify that there are good people at the shop. Those of you who live in the area might know Corey who is the service manager. He is of stand up character, and a great guy. It is unfortunate that our General Manager, Phil Jolly will not lead by his example.

Stay away, and tell your friends and family to do so also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
re: dealership

i really need to talk to redstar11 about this post....

There has been an accident. Someone has died. I need to talk to you about the practices and people you mention in this post.

please contact me at 662-252-9361

my name is Tom

thanks
t

1 - 2 of 2 Posts