Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Kevin-
Do you know what model your sunglasses are? They're hella-sexy.

Everyone else-
I'd send this in a PM if I could.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Oakley Minutes-They fit best in my lid on my bean. They scratch too easily though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
918 Posts
This would have made a great PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kevin: Thanks dude!

Brian: See original post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
918 Posts
You expect me to read that long post?

Are you forbidden to send PMs?
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
evildead said:
You expect me to read that long post?

Are you forbidden to send PMs?
she just doesn't know how.... :eek:nfloor :popcorn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*shrug* i got a system error that said something about the user not accepting PM's when I tried to send one. whatever. i don't make the rules, i just play by 'em... most of the time.
*courtsey*
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
supermandy said:
*shrug* i got a system error that said something about the user not accepting PM's when I tried to send one. whatever. i don't make the rules, i just play by 'em... most of the time.
*courtsey*
just messin with ya.... :beer
 

·
How about them Redskins?
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
supermandy said:
*shrug* i got a system error that said something about the user not accepting PM's when I tried to send one. whatever. i don't make the rules, i just play by 'em... most of the time.
*courtsey*
MmmmmmmmmmmmmHHHHHhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes right.....


































:eek:nfloor :lao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*shrug* said something about contacing the administrator- but knowing how ineffective the adminstrators are- i decided to make it hte easy way. Anyway.. at least it's soem activity,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
You should have just asked him in a PM.. :neener


- Ice_Hole
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
842 Posts
supermandy said:
*shrug* said something about contacing the administrator- but knowing how ineffective the adminstrators are- i decided to make it hte easy way. Anyway.. at least it's soem activity,

Easy there soldier!!! There's a few administrators in the world worth a crap!!! No love for the computer guys!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awe, you know I love ya to pieces. :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top