Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been talking/hanging out with this woman for a little bit now and last night after a few drinks she asked me back to her place :)

Anyway, when it came time to do the deed, she froze up and became very shy and timid. This morning she kept asking me if 'everything was ok'. Common sense tells me that if we keep hanging out that she will get more comfortable with me and hopefully lossen up a bit.

I was just wondering if any of you guys have run across the same type of scenario and if so was there anything you did to get her to relax and enjoy herself a little more and not be so insecure as far as the bedroom goes?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
look, women have the same insecurities as men do. You guys worry about your performance, the size of your winky, does your sac hang and flap, will I be able to hold back a fart? Right?

We women are the same way. How will I look? How will I sound? Will he think I'm fat? What the hell is that hair doing there? Do I have a funky smelling fun hole? She does what all the rest of us women do. It really isn't a big deal. She will get over it the more you two spend time together.

Another reason might be is that we women know for a fact that almost every man will poke anything with a pulse. Women want to know that you're sleeping with us because you like us. Not because you're desperate, lonely, or just in the mood.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Hey on the flip side of your argument, if we want to bang you, you might want to feel special. It means you stimulate us.... Even if the most minimal way.

A compliment is still a compliment. :D

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Dude this is an easy thing to take care of. First of all you gotta start helping her get her clothes off while whispering sweet nothings into her ear and kissing her ears and neck. After doing this for a fairly short while she'll be pumped and ready to go.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmm....i'm not very good at whispering sweet nothings, I usually trip over my own words and F it all up! I'll have to work on it a little and give it a shot Friday night.

·
Registered
262 Posts
japbike said:
We women are the same way. How will I look? How will I sound? Will he think I'm fat? What the hell is that hair doing there? Do I have a funky smelling fun hole? .

:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
898 Posts
Japbike hit the nail on the head. Time will help her feel a little more comfortable and secure with you. Like you said, she seemed to be okay until it came down to the actual deed. She may just not be ready to take it to that level with you yet. Just have patience and do what you can to get her into that comfort zone with you. I am sure if you like her enough, you can do this, and the results will be worth while.

Good luck.:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Patients is cool, and for you it seems like there will be another chance to chill. On the other hand sometimes that night is the only night to have time with that person. I really feel that with alcohol involved unless you were really good partners before hand, if things happen intoxicated can you really say it was meant to happen?

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
A drink or two or three (depending on tolerance) is ok to relax her a little bit, but I would NOT advise trying to get her drunk to do the deed. I often find that things go much easier in all departments in the bedroom after I've had about 3 drinks. I'm happy, but not wasted so I won't be puking in bed, and I certainly wouldn't feel anyone was taking advantage of me after only three drinks. Unless of course they're three very large pure vodka martinis, and then I'm crawling home.

Here's another idea, you could ask her where she stands on the issue. There's nothing like being up front, clearing the air, and having you both be certain of what the next step is.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Try to reassure her she looks good and convince her she is great but not to the degree that she builds up enough confidence to take control. Convince her she is beautiful and at the same time make sure she realizes its only you that thinks that she is special. You must play on her insecurities to control her and thereby ensuring yourself a sex slave. It could be done.

·
Registered
238 Posts
She asked you back to her place - so she was definitely up for it. Just tell her how great it was and that you'd love to do it again sometime. If that doesn't work, just tell her to honk on BoBo!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exhiliration said:
Try to reassure her she looks good and convince her she is great but not to the degree that she builds up enough confidence to take control. Convince her she is beautiful and at the same time make sure she realizes its only you that thinks that she is special. You must play on her insecurities to control her and thereby ensuring yourself a sex slave. It could be done.

lmao...best post i've read in a long time!

Good advice guys...we'll see what happens i guess.

·
Registered
361 Posts
that wasn't an insecure feeling, the roofies were wearing off and she was still groggy and kind of wondered what you were doing in her bed.

the way I see it one of two things happened, A she liked it or B she sprayed mace in your face, and you left that part out... Either way, good times

j/k

·
Registered
325 Posts
Least she didn't try to get you to watch Lord of the Rings with her.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
leanitorleaveit said:
hmmmm....i'm not very good at whispering sweet nothings, I usually trip over my own words and F it all up! I'll have to work on it a little and give it a shot Friday night.

This shit is easier than a vegas hooker. Just start saying things about how nice she smells after smelling her neck, tell her she's got a sexy body, nibble her neck and give a gentle bite.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
leanitorleaveit said:

If you are using your lips and tongue properly...you won't have to say a word... :cheers

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Oh gosh, don't take advice from these men!! Seriously... listen to the women on this one, or you'll regret it!!

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Damn dude... You went from asshole to bitch faster than an NHRA drag bike! I'm impressed! :) :D

ASCI_Blue said:
Just start saying things about how nice she smells after smelling her neck, tell her she's got a sexy body, nibble her neck and give a gentle bite.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts