Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know the 'normal' stuff (whip cream, flavored syrups, honey, juices from fruit, ice, alcohol, breath mints, etc.), but has anyone used anything 'out of the ordinary' and did you/they like it?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
ummm...what other stuff are you talking about?? are you talking about cucumbers and such??

I'm a pretty open guy...but never have really been a food fetish type of guy. Now leather...something different :twofinger

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
~Anything~ Always looking for something new to try! Just want to see what others' have tried and what they thought about it. This is not a 'gender specific' question either....

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I can't think of anything unless it's a vegetable or something like that. :dunno

Have plenty of ideas for new things to try, just don't deal with food :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I had an old bf take out a banana once, I told him if he came near me with that thing, I'd kick his a$$... could you imagine? owwww, not just of the curve they sport, but look at either end, it's rough and pokey! no thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol Japbike.. I hear ya girl!! Ok, I guess I should say this topic is more about 'tastes/sensations' and less about 'using' fruits and vegetables... LOL

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Damn...was it at least peeled??? :lol

Grapes can be fun!! Peanut butter with honey especially on the neck area :)

Whatever you do...don't get the edible underwear--yuk!!! My ex hubby and I each got a pair and it doesn't taste like a nice fruit roll up :lol They were strawberry and chocolate flavored and it didn't taste like that at all...more like cough syrup taste!! :lol :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
no it wasnt peeled. and I told him NO WAY IN HELL... peeled or not!

ohh, I forgot about the hunny deal.. mmmmmmmmm one of my faves. and don't forget, a little wine or beer on the belly... had that when I was camping out one time.. fun fun fun!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I remember about 11 years ago, I had a sore throat so I was downing honeylemon Hall's cough drops; anyways, my former girlfriend was in a rather amorous mood and after a few minutes of foreplay, I decided to give her some OGs(oral gratuities). She told me that the Hall's gave a cool/warm sensation down there and along with my ability to use my tongue in ways she hadn't experienced before had some pretty intense orgasms thereafter. No fruits or veggies were harmed during that session........

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
this one time......at band camp.....I had this really serious "fling" with a hot apple pie....

It didn't last, the b*tch left me for some flute...

Does that count?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RSixxygrl said:
Whatever you do...don't get the edible underwear--yuk!!!
Yeh, tried that too.. and those flavored warming oils suck too.. nasty! Ibleed and KatanaMike are on the track of what I'm asking about...
Ex: Me and an ex were eating chips with a spicy cheese sauce, and well, one thought led to the next (our conversations were always pretty hot and leading to sex for some reason) well, I tried it on him and the sensation was pretty nice for him... he liked!!
I know there are some freaky people on here so quit being shy!! Post up!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
What's with the apple pie and Herbal Essense shampoo??? :lol

MsDixie--oh yeah those oils and lotions are blech!!!!! nnnyukky!!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
What's with the apple pie and Herbal Essense shampoo???
After I was done TEARING that pie up, I HAD to take a shower and wash my hair........................... :lol

Here is another.............MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........

Attachments

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
xoMSdixieGirLxo said:
Yeh, tried that too.. and those flavored warming oils suck too.. nasty! Ibleed and KatanaMike are on the track of what I'm asking about...
Ex: Me and an ex were eating chips with a spicy cheese sauce, and well, one thought led to the next (our conversations were always pretty hot and leading to sex for some reason) well, I tried it on him and the sensation was pretty nice for him... he liked!!
I know there are some freaky people on here so quit being shy!! Post up!!

I think you and I are going to get along REAL well........... :leghump :2fingers :cheers :slaugh

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ibleedgreen said:
After I was done TEARING that pie up, I HAD to take a shower and wash my hair........................... :lol

Here is another.............MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........
Oh yeah... forgot the ice pops... That and a nice hot tongue action.... :leghump

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ibleedgreen said:
J-E-L-L-O....................
:confused: Stumped me on that one... please explain... In DETAIL.... :lol

Funny how most everyone scored way high on the kinky test and no one can find anything to post here... Hmmmmm... Maybe instead of food/sex stuff they can just post what kind of 'other' stuff they've tried and liked.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts