Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
That is so f'd up. What did he think he was just going to hit him and keep going even after he ran over the rider. Hope he goes away for a long time.

·
Registered
981 Posts
god forbid a bike passes a truck. i hate people who think they're the supreme ruler of the road and every1 has to obey what they do.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think the guy should have murdered him and labeled it as self defense. Seems like attempted murder to me, and self defense sounds justifiable!

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
They should have shot the freaking bastard right there!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
They shouldn't have shot him where he stood. He didn't kill the biker (otherwise I'd agree with ya).

Instead, that moron is FAR worse off now, and for once, will suffer the weight of the law without having killed another biker.

I hope they do screw him to a wall. I hope that his 2 minutes of acting like an assclown will pretty much ruin the remainder of his life. Between getting carted off to the pokey, miles of legal paperwork costing him thousands, lawsuits, maybe prison time with bubba and his flesh tone rectal thermometer, and loss of his license.

Then when all his redneck buddies see jr walking funny from having dr. bubba in the joint giving him a daily exam, being so far in debt that he can't afford to pay attention, jr walking to catch the bus in the rain, and fuckstick having to check in with a parole officer weekly- maybe then they'll get the message.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I gathered from the thread that it happened in Canada and that the police let him go having agreed to show up at trial. Apparently, the laws are a little lenient in the Great White North.

Randall

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
I hope that his 2 minutes of acting like an assclown will pretty much ruin the remainder of his life. Between getting carted off to the pokey, miles of legal paperwork costing him thousands, lawsuits, maybe prison time with bubba and his flesh tone rectal thermometer, and loss of his license.

To bad that won't happen, our legal system has to many loop holes in it he'll get a community service and a yr of probation or some shit like that.

Follow that story and let us know

·
Registered
522 Posts
sounds like the local riders ought to do a little mob justice :lol I don't know why people become assholes when they are behind the wheel.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hopefully that hillbilly piece of shit gets thrown in jail for this. Trucks and SUVs piloted by morons scare the shit out of me on the road.

·
part of the problem
487 Posts
I can’t believe the bike got lodged in the front bumper and stayed there. That’s definitely among the weirdest things I’ve seen.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Amazing the cops let him walk away. Man, the AMA needs to start fucking doing something about this type of shit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts