Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested is some cheap burgers tonight? Meg, Zach, and I usually go on Mondays. And today is Monday!! Open invite to any and all.... Zach, you gonna make it tonight? What time? You need a ride? :alky

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
here till 8 /grumble

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gixerking said:
here till 8 /grumble

Lee,,, we can eat late if you want to go about 8:15, okay with you Z (I got beer in the frig, to tide us over :alky)?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
Lee,,, we can eat late if you want to go about 8:15, okay with you Z (I got beer in the frig, to tide us over :alky)?

naw you dont have to wait on me meng. i wont be able to get up there till 830-900 anyways. if i make it up there they still serve till like 10 or 11 :dblthumb

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gixerking said:
naw you dont have to wait on me meng. i wont be able to get up there till 830-900 anyways. if i make it up there they still serve till like 10 or 11 :dblthumb
Fine... eat alone fool :confused:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
It's Monday again. Anyone want to go? King, we'll wait for ya this time, maybe not to eat, but have a brew or 10. :alky :headbang

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
It's Monday again. Anyone want to go? King, we'll wait for ya this time, maybe not to eat, but have a brew or 10. :alky :headbang

:lol i may give ya one more chance ya bastid

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
Its Meg's B-Day today... Im sure she will be down for a couple of beers...

couple as in 20? :alky

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont know how late we are going to be up there... but I am sure Z will stay late with you... prob just burgers and beer or two for us...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
I dont know how late we are going to be up there... but I am sure Z will stay late with you... prob just burgers and beer or two for us...

sounds just fine to me. i dont want to be out that late either. i feel exhausted for some reason, maybe from fighting allergies. :(

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
perfect. ill try to be there by 830ish

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep... little tired this morning also. So did you end up kicking that guys ass after we left? "Get yer ass back on your f'in R1 and get the fuck out of here" glad to hear you are so against people that fight their dogs.... :hshot

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Na dude. I apologized for going off on him. I get too F'n worked up some times over shit that I disagree with, that's why I calmed myself down before I did something stupid. I was out there checking his bike out afterwards. It just made me snap when he said "I have a pit. It's chained up to a big ol chain. Can't wait to see what he's like in the pit". Anywho, sorry about that. Did Meg have a good birthday?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts