Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 18th of Sep. meeting @ ??? K-7 & K-92 in Leavenworth at 10:00am.

Headed to Nebraska border for lunch and back. This will be a nice group ride nothing super aggressive leave the extra HP unused. This is to be a friendly meet up and ride and eat event.

Best Map I Could Find So Far:

And Another:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Cool. We were discussing last night over some beers, do you think we should leave around 10 ish instead. Don't really want to ride back home in the dark with deer and shit out there.

·
Registered
411 Posts
We may do this ride, depends I think KCMW is doing a show in St. Louis but not real sure but I will let you know.

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Fuscat said:
The 18th of Sep. meeting @ K-7 & K-92 in Leavenworth at 12:00pm.

Headed to Nebraska border for lunch and back. This will be a nice group ride nothing super aggressive leave the extra HP unused. This is to be a friendly meet up and ride and eat event.

If I remember correctly, that intersection is just that, an intersection with a stoplight. If you're not familiar with Leavenworthless, then you might miss the intersection. Maybe we could meet at the Commuter Parking Lot at I-70 & K-7? Or just somewhere easily found by all.

I agree with Z, a 10am start might be better. That way we could be up in Neb by 12-1:00 for lunch, and not be in a hurry to get home.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Has anyone posted a map of the route yet? I know I keep harping on this, but I'm on the fence pending an examination of the route. Although it would be cool to meet everyone, I think that I'd be bored silly on primarily straight roads (at any speed). I don't want to be a downer by complaining about the route, so I figure that I'll just stay home if it's not what I'm looking for.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
Has anyone posted a map of the route yet? I know I keep harping on this, but I'm on the fence pending an examination of the route. Although it would be cool to meet everyone, I think that I'd be bored silly on primarily straight roads (at any speed). I don't want to be a downer by complaining about the route, so I figure that I'll just stay home if it's not what I'm looking for.
mr picky....... :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If 10:00am sounds better for everyone then that is fine with me. I am not familiar with the leavenworth area at all myself so if there is a better place to meet that is more easily located then that would be better!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
XRacerX said:
Maybe we could meet at the Commuter Parking Lot at I-70 & K-7? Or just somewhere easily found by all.
why not the quick shop right there at the light/intersection of 7 hwy and the on ramp for I-70

·
Registered
291 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
*crickets*

I'll take that as a no. Y'all have fun!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Darren ran the route and posted it in the other thread. Since it is only 9/1, I'm fairly sure the route itself will be posted (along w/ a map) before then. Either way, someonle else will have to post the map as I am very uncoordinated w/the computer.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Any Olathers or JOCOs want to plan on meeting up and heading to Leavenworth together?

·
Registered
30 Posts
EricKC said:
Any Olathers or JOCOs want to plan on meeting up and heading to Leavenworth together?
I live in Olathe. Where's a good meeting place for the Olathe/JOCO people? Is Sonic easy enough?

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
onyxZR2 said:
Do we have any kind of eta when we'll be back in KC?

If we meet at 10am, then we should be there around 12:30 with a few stops if needed, or just for the hell of it. Prob an hour or so for lunch, and back on the road aroun 1:30. Back in KC around 3:30ish with a couple of stops or sooner without....

...Darrin

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Then Brandy will want to drag me out to ride that night.

·
Registered
30 Posts
bump. Anybody? Since Fuscat isnt on here anymore, is everyone else still goinig? I'm still up for it if you guys are. Post up, and let me know.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
gotta check my schedule. i may be up for it. dunno if the kid will be though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts