Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 18th of Sep. meeting @ ??? K-7 & K-92 in Leavenworth at 10:00am.

Headed to Nebraska border for lunch and back. This will be a nice group ride nothing super aggressive leave the extra HP unused. This is to be a friendly meet up and ride and eat event.

Best Map I Could Find So Far:

And Another:

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Fuscat said:
The 18th of Sep. meeting @ K-7 & K-92 in Leavenworth at 12:00pm.

Headed to Nebraska border for lunch and back. This will be a nice group ride nothing super aggressive leave the extra HP unused. This is to be a friendly meet up and ride and eat event.

If I remember correctly, that intersection is just that, an intersection with a stoplight. If you're not familiar with Leavenworthless, then you might miss the intersection. Maybe we could meet at the Commuter Parking Lot at I-70 & K-7? Or just somewhere easily found by all.

I agree with Z, a 10am start might be better. That way we could be up in Neb by 12-1:00 for lunch, and not be in a hurry to get home.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Has anyone posted a map of the route yet? I know I keep harping on this, but I'm on the fence pending an examination of the route. Although it would be cool to meet everyone, I think that I'd be bored silly on primarily straight roads (at any speed). I don't want to be a downer by complaining about the route, so I figure that I'll just stay home if it's not what I'm looking for.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
Has anyone posted a map of the route yet? I know I keep harping on this, but I'm on the fence pending an examination of the route. Although it would be cool to meet everyone, I think that I'd be bored silly on primarily straight roads (at any speed). I don't want to be a downer by complaining about the route, so I figure that I'll just stay home if it's not what I'm looking for.
mr picky....... :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If 10:00am sounds better for everyone then that is fine with me. I am not familiar with the leavenworth area at all myself so if there is a better place to meet that is more easily located then that would be better!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
XRacerX said:
Maybe we could meet at the Commuter Parking Lot at I-70 & K-7? Or just somewhere easily found by all.
why not the quick shop right there at the light/intersection of 7 hwy and the on ramp for I-70

·
Registered
291 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
*crickets*

I'll take that as a no. Y'all have fun!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Darren ran the route and posted it in the other thread. Since it is only 9/1, I'm fairly sure the route itself will be posted (along w/ a map) before then. Either way, someonle else will have to post the map as I am very uncoordinated w/the computer.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Any Olathers or JOCOs want to plan on meeting up and heading to Leavenworth together?

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
onyxZR2 said:
Do we have any kind of eta when we'll be back in KC?

If we meet at 10am, then we should be there around 12:30 with a few stops if needed, or just for the hell of it. Prob an hour or so for lunch, and back on the road aroun 1:30. Back in KC around 3:30ish with a couple of stops or sooner without....

...Darrin

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
gotta check my schedule. i may be up for it. dunno if the kid will be though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.