Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm selling the front parking light from the non-us market ZX-7Rs. it replaces the small airduct above the headlights. i picked it up while i was in germany but am no longer planning on installing it.

$35. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

·
Registered
39 Posts
boostless said:
i'm selling the front parking light from the non-us market ZX-7Rs. it replaces the small airduct above the headlights. i picked it up while i was in germany but am no longer planning on installing it.

$35. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

Got the lightbulb and wiring for it too?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the long delay in response.
The light is still available. It does not come with the wiring or bulb, but a light socket from autozone or pep boys can be found to match.
I picked this item up while in Germany. I'm guessing you can find them on Ebay, in the UK or Germany, its just a matter of whether the seller will ship to the US or not.

·
Registered
220 Posts
those things are useless.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
I have one of those, I havent put it on, but I heard its kinda cool. I guess anything that makes your bike different is kinda good, as far as mine is, its just a hole as we speak, im too lazy..hehe.
Actually im prepping to paint, so im fibbin bout the laziness, ok im not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amish Marauder said:
those things are useless.
Useless? I'm sure you'd gain a few HP's in the top end with this item...

Obviously there isn't much "use" to this light on a US spec bike besides the sole purpose of adding a unique touch to our bikes. I bought this because it was something we don't get on US bikes. If you deem it useless, don't buy it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
boostless said:
Useless? I'm sure you'd gain a few HP's in the top end with this item...

Obviously there isn't much "use" to this light on a US spec bike besides the sole purpose of adding a unique touch to our bikes. I bought this because it was something we don't get on US bikes. If you deem it useless, don't buy it.
lol I wasn't planning on it. BUT maybe that response was a bit harsh? my bad, if you like it more power to ya.

·
Registered
220 Posts
boostless said:
Obviously there isn't much "use" to this light on a US spec bike.
but there is on a Euro spec bike? lol just given ya a hard time.. :twofinger

·
Registered
60 Posts
So is that, you do still have it? I'll buy it. Email me if you still have it. I can send you paypal or a money order or whatever. Thanks. [email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
beowulf2k said:
Well shit, how much for the VW emblem in the back? Maybe I can superglue that to my tank?
hehe... actually that's another item i picked up in germany. authentic vw wheel cap found on a german street curb... :)

Supertom- I just put it up on Ebay. Haven't been getting much interest on here and put it up just before seeing your post...go figure. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35598&item=2490752177&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Amish- It was a harsh response on my part...long day at work. "my bad" :cheers :twofinger

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks, I bid on it. It's like the only one I've been able to find on the internet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts