Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my bike has been on the market for 2 weeks or so and i have only received 2-3 calls. Market just seems dry. Are there any sites you guys recommend to sell it on or other boards to post it at. Currently I am using the local newspaper, but thats it, probably drop it into cycletrader.com
Bikes a Honda Shadow 600 vlx, red/black
with 10500 miles on it and it mint condition, with drag pipes, great for a novice.
Opinions wanted and sometimes appreciated.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I've used cycletrader in the past and it has worked for me. You might also try some local boards.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
60 bucks for cycletrader....ouch....newspaper is still a pain. Checked out the other bikes on there and 2800 for it seems to be a deal compared to other people wanted 4000.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
dude I wish I had something good to add to this post but I dont..... that said I wish i could snatch that up for that price. I want to add one to the stable but around here there going for 4k up too. and thats a little steep for a bike that wont get rode as much as my R6

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
listed it last night on cycletrader $2800, ill keep everyone informed from the sellers pt of view throughout the process. Also post the webpage once its approved.
Funny though I had a group of grandparents come over and check it out, but when i started it up they were so scared by how loud it is, i think i am going to put the baffles back in.....

·
Registered
177 Posts
What year is it.....my friend is selling one here---98 Shadow VLX with about 5K miles.....looks damn near new and he is asking 2300 so either the market in your area is better....or you a priced too high (assuming yours is not newer!)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is a 99 cherry red, with after market drag pipes and is well under its value for the market in the area. go to cycletrader and type in fl in the search and just watch all the 3's. Did place it on cycletrader on sat., but hasnt gone on the site yet, still waiting for approval. it really is a pain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts