Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to sell all of the useable parts off of my bike and i just thought that i would give you all first shot at the parts before i put them on e-bay. if you need anything or have any questions just pm me. P.S i'm not trying to make any money off of any of this, just break even for the buyback and towing bill, so it is all very cheap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
bluezx7r said:
I am going to sell all of the useable parts off of my bike and i just thought that i would give you all first shot at the parts before i put them on e-bay. if you need anything or have any questions just pm me. P.S i'm not trying to make any money off of any of this, just break even for the buyback and towing bill, so it is all very cheap.
Hey just wondering what performance parts you may have that you are selling?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well here is a list, but the pics will have to come later
i will have to add shipping but don't know what it will cost yet
15-45 jtsprockets with chain 520 conversion (only used for two weeks)-$100
yes the ram air tubes are good but one cover is cracked-$15
full muzzy exhaust w/oval stainless can-$100
front and rear wheels w/GOOD maxxis tires (wheels are polished)-$250
frame w/clear title (it is straight and polished)-$?
swingarm (polished)-$75
left lower faring-$30
all of the rear farings-$35
clear taillight with led bulbs, and custom turnsignals built in to the tail light housing-$40
engine complete w/12k mi-$400
gauge cluster-$20
cdi box-$25
gas tank(has a small dent on the front right side where the stay came back into it)-45
left forward control(polished)-$15
rear foot pegs(both, polished)-$20
there is more, basically the only stuff that was damaged was the front faring, the forks, the front fender and the headlight ass. oh and the right forward control and faring. all of the prices are neg. if there is anything that you don't see on here that you may want or need just let me know. once i do get pics i am going to put all of this on e-bay

·
Registered
273 Posts
Give ya $15 for the overflow?

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I will take all of the rear farings-$35, the CDI box. Do you have paypal?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
00zx7r420 said:
is there anything wrong with the exhaust and what year is it for? I have a 2000 zx7r and how would i pay you
:banana
there is nothing wrong with the exhaust, and it is for 96-03 so yes it will fit yours nicely. as far as paying me, see the above post.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PDodson said:
do you have a round headlight ass.? I am looking for a round headlight with brackets and blinkers off of this bike.
i think you thinking of a different bike, the 96-03 zx7r has odd shapped headlights and the assembly is all one peice with two lights, and the turn signals are a completely different part

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Bluezx7r, did you get my email abut the fairings? It was from an @iraq.centcom.mil address (it may be in your junk email lol)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts