Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a very big decision to make.
I currently have a 2000 Honda CBR600F4 with 5k miles on it. I decided I like stunting very much and am going to make my bike into a stunt bike. Will the CBR be a good stunt bike or should I trade it in and maybe get a 929 or 954?. Thanks

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
f4 is a good bike to learn on you will want fuel injection for those bar tricks and smoother throttle response. But if you wanna learn and you already got this bike....then stunt IT first and when you get good enough not to crash all the time then get a pretty bike.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Reckless01 said:
f4 is a good bike to learn on you will want fuel injection for those bar tricks and smoother throttle response. But if you wanna learn and you already got this bike....then stunt IT first and when you get good enough not to crash all the time then get a pretty bike.
+1 U beat me too it. Start out practicing on the f4 then when youre ready u can always upgrade but after stunting on the f4 for a while u might not want to.

·
Registered
111 Posts
you should be able to pull a 12 o' clock on a carb bike but won't be able to keep it running for long

·
Registered
60 Posts
i love the bike except for the carbs and banana seat. The carbs are tilted forward about 45 degrees so they are fine for 12's (if you don't stay on the bar very long), they just don't like endos.

·
Registered
265 Posts
SeventhSense said:
Ok I have a very big decision to make.
I currently have a 2000 Honda CBR600F4 with 5k miles on it. I decided I like stunting very much and am going to make my bike into a stunt bike. Will the CBR be a good stunt bike or should I trade it in and maybe get a 929 or 954?. Thanks

Rock the f4 for a bit...well balanced bikes...get a stuntex oil pick up to take care of oil starvation and go rock out...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts