Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any idea how much those self storage things are? at school this year i wont be able to wheel my 54 into my apt and im thinkin bout getting one of those things. my roomate has a bike too so we could split the cost. anyone know how much they usually run?

·
Registered
912 Posts
depending on size, and in Colorado it was like 50-75 a month, They are not very secure though, people break into them all the time

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am guessing that you mean public storage? They will usually give you a quote online if it is a nationwide storage center. I think t is in the $50 per month range depending on the size that you need. Why cant you use the apt this year? 2nd floor?

Tim

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well its a first floor but there is steps then a 90degree turn into the door and not enough room to spin the bike to get it in. plus the layout of our apt wouldnt really work w/ the bikes. if we get a storage thing ill chain it up inside. i just dont want it outside even w/ a cover it'll get dirty/beat up by weather and the risk of a drunk college kid knockin it over is too high.

·
Registered
554 Posts
hey snigg there is a bunch of new ones in the Punxsy area...might want to check on some of those...prob. pretty cheap.. and not that much crime...

ERA POWELL SELF STORAGE
200 EAST MAHONING STREET, SUITE 1
PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA 15767
814-938-3031

PASCUZZO'S MINI STORAGE
500 BEYER AVE.
PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA 15767
814-938-4921

PUNXSY SELF STORAGE
232 W MAHONING
PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA 15767
814-938-9667
Web site: http://www.allemangrealty.com
E-mail: [email protected]

WEAVER'S SELF STORAGE
15614 Route 36
PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA 15767
814-939-1985
Fax: 814-427-4340

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man but punxsy is bout 45min away from my college. too far to drive everyday and pick up my bike.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Whatever you find, make sure they allow vehicles. Most don't because of gas fumes. :(

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
Just buy a little ass trailer and strap your shit down on it covered with a tarp everyday outside your door, you ain't going to find that many convenient storage places in Indiana there buddy

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
get an enclosed trailer and lock it up tight with the bikes in it....and most storage places wont allow bikes because its a fire hazzard with the fuel...in Fl anyways may be diffrent there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts