Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started spaying parts white last week after i fell off it.......Who else has done the own rattle-can spray jobs?

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Done some of my helmet white too........But not sure about white on the helmet.....On the fence about making it black again.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Done some of my helmet white too........But not sure about white on the helmet.....On the fence about making it black again.

[/URL]

·
Registered
4 Posts
The prep for painting with a spray can is about the same, and yes, it matters just as much.

The problem with spray cans is that the product inside them is often over mixed with too much of the chemicals that make them dry, thereby drying too quickly and causing imperfections.

That said, take your time, and give it plenty of coats, and it can look pretty good, maybe not as good as professional paint jobs, but on smaller panels like fairings, it's easier to make them look good with the smaller nozzles.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Rattle canning the daughters pedal bike just now , task I have is to make it look worse ,not better .. She started a new school and will cycle there as it's further from the house than previous school . I need to make a GT avalanche look like crap to lessen the interest from theiving scumbags . Frame shape is kinda hard to hide but others do copy that shape so hopefully folk will think it's some crap apollo thing . As I have an endless supply of Komatsu yellow .. it is now yellow .

·
Registered
175 Posts
Rattle canning the daughters pedal bike just now , task I have is to make it look worse ,not better .. She started a new school and will cycle there as it's further from the house than previous school . I need to make a GT avalanche look like crap to lessen the interest from theiving scumbags . Frame shape is kinda hard to hide but others do copy that shape so hopefully folk will think it's some crap apollo thing . As I have an endless supply of Komatsu yellow .. it is now yellow .
Put pink polka dots and unicorns on it, skulls and cross bones attract the wrong kind of people. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts