Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seen a guy try a wheelie today on a gixxer, he revved his engine really high and dumped the clutch, then his front end flew up too fast and he almost flipped it, luckily he hit the rear break in time and ended up slaming the front on the ground and his handlebars started wiggleing back and fourth really really fast, somehow he re-gained himself, and slowly went on his way. it scared the hell outta me tho, he had his helmet on, but he was only wearing jeans and a t-shirt otherwise :bitchslap

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Fricken squid! Good example of how not to ride or dress.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I saw a guy the other day on a what looked like brand new ninja, dealer plates. Stop and go traffic in a left hand turn lane, and everyone goes in the straight lane and cuts in, I wish they would put those barrier things there. Anyways, person cut off the truck in front of him, and he locked up the front wheel in the a/c water or oil from the rushour traffic and it slid out from under him. I saw it from a few cars back, and was gonna help him up, but he got it up real quick and was on his way.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, no wheelies for me......ever!!!! its not only him that got the shit scared out of them, it was everybody that saw it.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Live and learn.
That's the name of the game. I just hope that if you lived, you also learned something. Like not to rev the balls of your bike and dump the clutch.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Your basically asking for trouble anytime you do stunts like that. Bikes are dangerous enough as it is and riding it on 1 wheel isn't the safest things to do. But are cool to watch :cheers

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are cool to watch when properly executed, i about had a heart attack at age 19 seeing that guy almost bust it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
To JAKE:

Freakin Squid? what the hell. Everyone who doesn't dress properly now is a squid? The last time I checked it is no law on how I dress. I may have a death wish, love the road rash, or just don't give a shit. Do YOU always, always wear your seatbelt in your car. Prob. not, squid. I have no safety gear except helmet, that I don't ever wear unless I am crossing into another state. So I must be a squid god huh? Laugh because the guy bout flipped(maybe he hooked quicker than usual) but leave the judging of the squids to your supreme being. If you want to ride in full gear fine, no complaints here. So us who don't wear them don't want to hear your zipper flipper calling us squids. Unless you are worried about us so bad, you can come kiss the next road rash I get on my ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts