Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today i was on my way to work in the cage since the bike is down and i see a harley sportster go by then i look in my rear view mirror and see the back tire lock up smokin like crazy and a ford ranger pull out in front of him then all of a sudden bang the bike nailed the truck. the dude fell to the ground so i turn around to go help him. i get there and the dude is trapped under his bike so i picked it up and put it on the kickstand for him as i looked down i seen his left leg was shattered and he was bleeding out of his nose then a local off duty cop who rides dirtbikes stoped to help. the guy saidd his head and neck felt fine (he was wearing one of them stupid ass "brain buckets" a leather jacket, chaps, gloves the whole 9) but his leg hurt really bad then the ambulance got there and i went to work. i felt really bad for him and all i could think of was what if that was me? man it freaked me out i just hope everything is all right cuz there was a lil blood cmon out of his nose.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Dude not sure if this is the right place to post this story, it's a forum for remembrance of people and friends who have died. This guy lived. Good story though, glad the guy made it.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
F2...relax with the comments. Notice the smiley face?

This forum yes is for "Fallen" riders but those that have passed away. Not for regular accidents.

SBN Administration said:
The Fallen Riders forum exists in order to pay tribute, condolences, and final goodbyes to those fellow riders who so tragically lost their lives.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
Nice of you to turn around and help him out, hope he's alright other than the leg.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
yah... glad u went back to help, have to show compassion to our fellow riders, even if we give them shit otherwise

similar thing happened here a while back. I was riding down the road and saw a wreck *right* after it happened... there were 5 guys on bikes behind me and they all drove right by... I stopped and helped the guy pick up his bike and he and his girl were pretty scratched up and shit (no helmets, gloves, nothing) the guy proceeded to beat the fuck out of the guy that hit him (some lame fucker in a riced out integra)

Cops came and asked why the guy in the car was banged up and i was like.. sir honestly, i have no idea cuz i was right here and i didnt see anything... and the cop goes-- i wouldnt have said anything either..

·
Registered
140 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
yah... the guy proceeded to beat the fuck out of the guy that hit him (some lame fucker in a riced out integra)

Cops came and asked why the guy in the car was banged up and i was like.. sir honestly, i have no idea cuz i was right here and i didnt see anything... and the cop goes-- i wouldnt have said anything either..
:lao

·
Registered
722 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
That's terrible. :lol

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
To bad for the rider, but thankfully you actually went back to help him. Now that is a good sign of a fellow m/cist. I say "thank you" as a fellow rider.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts