Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a run at the BAJA 1000 on a quad

humpfront industries is gunna sponser us :bowdown :banana:eek:nfloor:eatpop

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
There isn't gonna be any mud bogs or trees is there? I seam to recall being set-up by some chubby fugger on a 2 wheeler while playing "Catch me Fak me". (Guess I deserved it after the beatings on track.) Someone say Humpy's buying?:beer

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There isn't gonna be any mud bogs or trees is there? I seam to recall being set-up by some chubby fugger on a 2 wheeler while playing "Catch me Fak me". (Guess I deserved it after the beatings on track.) Someone say Humpy's buying?:beer
hey everyone DAD graced us with his presence once again now if we could get granpa in on it we could have a family outting :beer

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mine was just "rebuilt" before i got it BUT thats just what i was told so who knows for rear , hell if we used it and it didnt make it we could have a bon fire in the desert and shit

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The only thing really holding Banshees back is the shitty suspension they come with stock, a stock motor with exhaust, jetting and an upgraded radiator would be great for this race, hell, even the stock seat is cush.:boink
well then humpy inc. needs to get us one with good suspension :bitchslap DUH !!!!!!!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
how did Humpy Inc get volunteered.....
the last time Humpy Inc sponsored a rider he won a championship.....
right Lumpy :cheers
can anyone guess what his Bonus was for wining that championship?

that's right - his ass got fired :neener

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Brooke says she'll be the umbrella girlie....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts